District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Worst Lebanon shot all year. Kyle wasn't the difference in the game. Lebanon was the difference in the game. Lebanon cost Lebanon that game, becasue they couldn't throw it in the ocean, not because kyle played defense. LHS was 2-23 from three (Kyle doesn't guard the 3), 10-29 from two. Lebanon lost by 15, so if they shoot anywhere near their average, it's a really close game.

You can't say facts are an excuse. If we were saying the refs were the difference then maybe you could say thats an excuse, but the reason LHS lost was because they shot horribly. And the stats show that.

Also, your state-bound bison just got held to 43 points by the 2nd smallest if not smallest team in 9-AAA. SCHS will not be going anywhere near the state tournament if they play like that. It will be interesting to see LHS at SC. I doubt LHS will shoot that bad and they will want revenge.

District standings thru games of 1/3:

SC 4-0 (Wins: Beech, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Portland)

Beech 3-1 (Wins: Gallatin, MJ, WC  Loss: SC)

Gallatin 3-1 (Wins: MJ, Portland, WC  Loss: Beech)

Lebanon 2-2 (Wins: MJ, WC  Losses: Hendersonville, SC)

Hendersonville, MJ, Portland, WC all 1-3 - Hendersonville's win over Lebanon is the best of this group thus far.

1/6 games:

SC @ WC

Portland @ Beech

Gallatin @ Lebanon

Hendersonville @ MJ

After Lebanon's disappointing performance against SC they really need to rebound with a home win over Gallatin tonight to stay in the race with the Wave and beech for 2nd place.  They also play at Beech on Friday.  Big week for the Blue Devils.  That early loss at Hendersonville when Allen & Jackson were out with injuries may come back to bite them.  I'm not sure that SC will run the table in 9aaa this season but I would be shocked if they don't win the regular season even with no Hodges.  With Anderton & Reed as possibly the two best post players in the district and Dotson filling it up from the perimeter they're very tough to beat.

Edited by firstandgoal

How long can Troy Allan remain at the helm for Mount Juliet ?  Granted there's not much talent left over there.....  they are what 2-10 ?  ha !

What I heard is he runs the good athetes off.

Best coach MJ has had in a long time was a little know freshman coach named Roller.....

Edited by FightinIllini