District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Not Big Chief but, some responding due to discussion also in my post. I don't care how many names you have or how you feel about Troy Allen. This is certainly not ESPN and the job description and pay of those coaches is a bit different. It's high school. They are also teachers with lunchroom duty, etc. Why don't you just go back and talk to AD Mike Duncan or Principal Mel Brown. They seem to take your word to heart. Do they know what you are posting here? Here's my emails. Please respond ASAP. allent@wcschools.com; duncanm@wcschools.com; brownm@wcschools.com

Discuss in detail the baseball players than should be playing basketball to make a run at state and how you were treated unfairly.[/quote. I really don't give a rats butt if they know I'm posting here of not. Thanks for the emails also My baseball player comment was of a general nature , not specific to any single player(s) Again my comments and opinions do not have anything to do with any of the players. I simply do not feel he is the man for the job, based on what I have seen since Troy Allen took the position am I not entitled to have an opinion? You seem to have the opinion that he is a fine coach. While I can accept your opinion you cannot accept mine.

I've accepted your opinion from the start. Now accept my opinion that you have no reason stated to call for his firing. If you do, don't post here, use the emails above or set up an appointment at the school. All other talk here is simply a lack of pride.

ame="FightinIllini" post="3305266" timestamp="1420696443"]

I've accepted your opinion from the start. Now accept my opinion that you have no reason stated to call for his firing. If you do, don't post here, use the emails above or set up an appointment at the school. All other talk here is simply a lack of pride.

How does Allen's winning % compare to Trey Perry? Every time I see his team play they always play hard and play as a team. I like the fact that he does not put up with prima donna athletes like other coaches at his school do. Don't know him personally but seems like a good coach.

So what is going on in this wild district? Who is the best? Best Player? Why is WC down? Any coaches on hot seat/leaving?

Wareagle3,  are you nuts....?  you asked if a coach was on the hotseat?    You better watch yourself, The truth and some boob from Gallatin will be hot on your tail ......

I repeat.... NEVER state an honest opinion of a coach ( or player for that matter) if it is not positive , fluffy and full or smoke.  

Who did napper sign with. Kyle signed sec. Who could beat them. I'm out of school it's too cold.

He is currently a junior at Beech, however, Nolan Chowbay while at Mt Juliet and Julian Meader from Gallatin were voted the Co-MVPs and Napper was the offensive MVP. Kyle just did not have the same production without Josh Malone. He is a great football player and will do well in college.

Wareagle3, are you nuts....? you asked if a coach was on the hotseat? You better watch yourself, The truth and some boob from Gallatin will be hot on your tail ......

I repeat.... NEVER state an honest opinion of a coach ( or player for that matter) if it is not positive , fluffy and full or smoke.

Take a look at yourself. Now you are calling names. State wherever you want. I am not the boob.

ame="FightinIllini" post="3305266" timestamp="1420696443"]

When did I say he should be fired?  You need to stop posting things that I simply did not say. 

I did not come on this site and start bashing everything Troy Allen has done. I did not personally attack him.  I asked a question as to how long MJ was going to put up with his under achivement. I feel he is not a good coach, you do that's fine.....

But do not come on here and post things that I did not say.   Lack of Pride....?   

Are you so thin skinned that you cannot have a discussion without attacking me?  I asked for your contact info, so I could eamil you the specifics that you asked for and you refuse.

I can tell you this as long as Troy Allen is the coach at MJHS the basketball team will be sub par.... period...... unless he finds another stud player .....the entire program stinks from the freshman to the varisty.  And it's a shame ..... the players deserve better.