District 9-AAA

adbsnap

How long can Troy Allan remain at the helm for Mount Juliet ? Granted there's not much talent left over there..... they are what 2-10 ? ha !

What I heard is he runs the good athetes off.

Best coach MJ has had in a long time was a little know freshman coach named Roller.....

I am confused. So you don't want the man fired? But you spoke to admin about his job performance? Okay, got it.

Truth,

I have the opinion that Troy Allen is a subpar high school coach and I dont see it getting any better anytime soon.. I have first hand knowledge and exp. with Mr. Allen.

I really do not care about the player who got caught, and is not longer on the team. The players are not my concern. I merely was pointing out that it would be nice if MJ had a better coach.

I have had first hand dealings with Mr. Allen and I did not kike the way he conducted his practices, his team, his personal etc....

Now having said that, I have no personal issue with Troy Allen , I wish no ill will towards the man, I just wish he had not graced the halls at MJ. And I over the years have made this known to Mel and the admin.

So what's your next question? He is an adult, He is a public school teacher..... do you live in a fantasy world were people cannot say what they feel ?

Good day.

I did not start "attacking you". You become rude first. I would rather not "give my email" as I would prefer not to hear it. If you wish to not "have me hot on your tail" then let's not talk about your feelings on Coach Allen but talk basketball otherwise I can have my opinion as well.

FightinIllini, Indexspace, internet basketball guru whatever, I would be happy to hear your particular references about Coach Allen. Maybe you know something I do not? Just ask any basketball coach at MJ (or baseball or softball and half the football staff for that matter. Heck even the staff at the middle school)  who I am and they can direct you to me. I will be anxiously waiting for your communication.

If it is particulary good I will be happy to bring it to the attention of the Board of Education Chairman for you since I doubt you have ever done anything but whine behind a number of usernames.

You say you have never attacked him personally, but then go on to state "I can tell you this as long as Troy Allen is the coach at MJHS, the basketball team will be subpar....period...."  Hate to break it to you but that is attacking him personally.

If you no longer have a kid on the team like you stated, then let it go man. I can guarantee you I have a MUCH stronger reason for hating on all things MJ than you could ever possibly have. Yet I let that go a long time ago. Things happen for a reason. You have to move on.

Mr. Brown brought Coach Allen to Mount Juliet. Maybe if Mr. Brown retires, Coach Allen will go to? Why don't you ask Mel when he plans to retire? You say you have had conversations with him before?

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the interesting material today!  These last few pages are awesome.  I would also like to personally say that I have never seen anyone dedicated to any one program like Chickie (aka Bisontruth) is to SC.  No matter what happens he is all about the Bison and his main man Kyle.

By the way, if all of us would get a second screen name, we would be able to keep conversations going on the slow days.  I'm all for it, what about everyone else?

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the interesting material today!  These last few pages are awesome.  I would also like to personally say that I have never seen anyone dedicated to any one program like Chickie (aka Bisontruth) is to SC.  No matter what happens he is all about the Bison and his main man Kyle.

By the way, if all of us would get a second screen name, we would be able to keep conversations going on the slow days.  I'm all for it, what about everyone else?

say it with me. Kyle is mvp