West Carroll at Wayne County

theGURU

I agree 100% its just like in the BCS, I mean I understand that they put out preseason polls to get fans into the game but IMO the team that won it all the year before should always be considered #1 at the start of the next season regardless of who they may have lost. Until SP is eliminated they are the big dog in the pound even if WC is ranked #1.

About the West Carrol game though, if WC comes out focused I believe it will get outta hand, however if they underestimate West Carrol it could be a heck of a game. Even if they do come out sloppy though I don't believe it will take WC long to get that grit about them and win this game. Honestly though, I'm not worried about who we will play if we win this game because either team is gonna be an awesome opponent, but I would like to play SP because if (and i did say if) we make it and win state I would love to take it from the defending champs. That would be the only thing that could make this season even better. Good luck to West Carrol and hope you guys have a safe trip over...ohh btw you better dress warm regardless of the temp because it will def. get chilly next to the creek...GO CATS :thumb:

wchs78 you have the respect of this sp fan :thumb:

West Carroll fan here...........I know where the high school is located in Waynesboro but I've never been down for a football game. Is the football stadium behind the high school, and is there plenty of parking? I've seen the football stadium at Collinwood. Does Wayne Co. have as nice and big a stadium as Collinwood?

Edited by @38320

West Carroll fan here...........I know where the high school is located in Waynesboro but I've never been down for a football game. Is the football stadium behind the high school, and is there plenty of parking? I've seen the football stadium at Collinwood. Does Wayne Co. have as nice and big a stadium as Collinwood?

Football stadium is behind the school. Parking is ok, but will fill up pretty fast. More than likely if you get there late, you'll have to park near the road. They did renovations on the stadium a couple of years ago and made it one of the nicest atmospheres in Middle Tennessee. Also, being beside the creek at night, it'll get a little chilly, so bring a coat.

If you get there early you can park within feet of the entrance, but if your a little late you will have to park somewhere up the road aways. And it does get cold on the creekbank.

Appreciate it guys. Looking forward to a trip to Waynesboro. There used to be a good restaurant on the west side of the square. Will probably have to stop in there early. Thanks again.

You got Bradleys behind the square and Emeralds on the square. If you take hwy 64 east off the square about1.5 miles and turn on old hwy 64 just before leaving city limits you will find The Tin Roof steakhouse, its a new restaurant thats really good.

I just looked at the scores of West Carroll's past games, and all I have to say is...dang.

They lost to some pretty bad teams, including South Gibson.

Huntingdon beat this team 49-0. This may get ugly, quick.

Now we sound like Huntingdon fans! Remember what happened over there. We better be ready because anything is possible. I really don't think it matters who beat who at this point and by how much. The players read these post and I hope they keep focused on one game at a time. We're close just keep on chugging.

Congratulations To Coach Rice , coach Crews , Coach Pierce , Coach Keeton , & all the Wayne co. fans & players.. your goal is within reach ! I hope to be there friday by the creek to see the game.. i know you know this, but remember... It's a 1 game season in the playoffs. Friday night v. West Carrol is the only guaretee you have.... Take Care of business !... Go Cats .... WILDcats that is ...Good luck !

If you get there early you can park within feet of the entrance, but if your a little late you will have to park somewhere up the road aways. And it does get cold on the creekbank.

I would not expect alot of people would pay $8 dollars a pop to see this game, you take a family of 4 thats $32 dollars to see what will probably be the most onesided game Wayne co will play this year Tssaa have just about priced them self out of business on games like this one.