West Carroll at Wayne County

theGURU

The team going to Cookville was defiitely decided last night in Huntingdon. I have a lot of respect for West Carroll making it this far but, It's all over now. Question is who will Wayne Co. play IMO.

If West Carroll wins this one I'll be takimg my next paycheck to do the lottery

Edited by duckman38201

I for one thought that Wayne Co and Huntingdon should have been the final game of the year the winner taking home the Gold ball but seeing how it didn,t work out that way Wayne Co. wins big in this game and will go on and beat Gordonsville in the final game That wright Gordonsville will beat S Pitt and will lose to Wayne Co. in Blue Cross Bowl , Thats the way I see it.Nuff said.

You my friend have no idea what your talking about when it comes to football. You automatically assume that south pitt will get beat?? We are the defending champions until proven otherwise when wayne county wins one you can come talk to me :thumb:

Wildcats are going to clip the wing off the war eagles this week since them ponies couldn't keep us down. Not taking any thing away from West Carroll but I give it to the wildcats 28 to 14 fear the veer.

That score is might be modest it could get bad this friday night for West Carroll. Playing at the dungeon is really hard especially if our fan get into the game.

Edited by spoon72wildcats

You my friend have no idea what your talking about when it comes to football. You automatically assume that south pitt will get beat?? We are the defending champions until proven otherwise when wayne county wins one you can come talk to me :thumb:

I agree 100% its just like in the BCS, I mean I understand that they put out preseason polls to get fans into the game but IMO the team that won it all the year before should always be considered #1 at the start of the next season regardless of who they may have lost. Until SP is eliminated they are the big dog in the pound even if WC is ranked #1.

About the West Carrol game though, if WC comes out focused I believe it will get outta hand, however if they underestimate West Carrol it could be a heck of a game. Even if they do come out sloppy though I don't believe it will take WC long to get that grit about them and win this game. Honestly though, I'm not worried about who we will play if we win this game because either team is gonna be an awesome opponent, but I would like to play SP because if (and i did say if) we make it and win state I would love to take it from the defending champs. That would be the only thing that could make this season even better. Good luck to West Carrol and hope you guys have a safe trip over...ohh btw you better dress warm regardless of the temp because it will def. get chilly next to the creek...GO CATS :thumb:

I agree 100% its just like in the BCS, I mean I understand that they put out preseason polls to get fans into the game but IMO the team that won it all the year before should always be considered #1 at the start of the next season regardless of who they may have lost. Until SP is eliminated they are the big dog in the pound even if WC is ranked #1.

About the West Carrol game though, if WC comes out focused I believe it will get outta hand, however if they underestimate West Carrol it could be a heck of a game. Even if they do come out sloppy though I don't believe it will take WC long to get that grit about them and win this game. Honestly though, I'm not worried about who we will play if we win this game because either team is gonna be an awesome opponent, but I would like to play SP because if (and i did say if) we make it and win state I would love to take it from the defending champs. That would be the only thing that could make this season even better. Good luck to West Carrol and hope you guys have a safe trip over...ohh btw you better dress warm regardless of the temp because it will def. get chilly next to the creek...GO CATS :thumb:

Great post! The wildcats will take it one game at a time. I remember what happened back in 09, we kind of overlooked UC and didn't know that Nicks kid was so good. Rick Rice will have this team completely focused. It would be nice if Wayne Co. could jump up early on West Carroll and put this game away early in the 3rd.

Wildcats are going to clip the wing off the war eagles this week since them ponies couldn't keep us down. Not taking any thing away from West Carroll but I give it to the wildcats 28 to 14 fear the veer.

That score is might be modest it could get bad this friday night for West Carroll. Playing at the dungeon is really hard especially if our fan get into the game.

oh so yall have a dungeon also now :roflol: