West Carroll at Wayne County

theGURU

I would not expect alot of people would pay $8 dollars a pop to see this game, you take a family of 4 thats $32 dollars to see what will probably be the most onesided game Wayne co will play this year Tssaa have just about priced them self out of business on games like this one.

It being a holiday weekend several out of towners and some off from work will probably be there. West Carroll I think will bring a good crowd with the excitement of having never been this far in playoffs. That said I believe there will be a very good crowd. You are right it gets expensive for a family.

I guess it's kinda cool to get on here and read that everybody wants your team to win or already knows they are gonna win, but last week was more fun. I just love being the underdog!

That's why our boys better stay humble and hungry. You know the West Carroll boys are gonna hear it all week that they're not even suppose to be in this game so they're gonna play with a chip on their shoulder. It don't matter how bad Huntingdon beat them....when you get this deep anything can happen. I hope the WC coaches have an edge to them this week in practice and get picky about the 'little things' cause doing the little things right separates the good ones from the great ones. We can't take the foot off the pedal even for a second!

• Upvote 1

I went to the Wayne Co./Huntingdon game...WC can win it all! They have the size, the "football players", & enough athletic ability to get the job done. I'd like to see a couple more dynamic or game changer type players on offense but they've shown they can get the job done. I was a little disappointed in their run game against Huntingdon but when Austin rolls out with the option to run or pass, it's very hard to stop. I would still put SP ahead of WC but I could see WC pulling it out. I think WC still hasn't played their best game of the year. I know they made mistakes in both of their playoff games.

I went to the Wayne Co./Huntingdon game...WC can win it all! They have the size, the "football players", & enough athletic ability to get the job done. I'd like to see a couple more dynamic or game changer type players on offense but they've shown they can get the job done. I was a little disappointed in their run game against Huntingdon but when Austin rolls out with the option to run or pass, it's very hard to stop. I would still put SP ahead of WC but I could see WC pulling it out. I think WC still hasn't played their best game of the year. I know they made mistakes in both of their playoff games.

You werent sitting close to a crazy guy in a maroon shirt by any chance were you?

:lol: No...I was walking the fence with Butchie & Guru.

Ok, I seen a guy wearing a Jo Byrnes hat and he was fortunate enough to sit close enough to the crazy section,we were only seperated by one person, but I'm surprised he didnt leave early (it's happened before). Especially when the clock "malfunctioned" at half time. I jumped up ran down to the field and gave those refs every little bit of voice I had left.

I thought our crowd as a whole did a little better at Huntingdon, I mean it took them tying the game up before it happened but I liked it. Btw that last part doesn't apply to everyone, I mean at a WC game you will constantly hear the same people, most are in one group most of the time then you have the 3 or 4 loners that don't care what anybody thinks about their opinion. Go CATS :thumb:

I am inclined to agree w/ you on this 1; I think SP's speed could give WC problems but w/ their ground and pound offense combined w/ their stout defense they would have a chance. Having said that, the best case scenario for WC is if Gordonsville can pull off the upset b/c I think WC matches up much better w/ them.....

I am inclined to agree w/ you on this 1; I think SP's speed could give WC problems but w/ their ground and pound offense combined w/ their stout defense they would have a chance. Having said that, the best case scenario for WC is if Gordonsville can pull off the upset b/c I think WC matches up much better w/ them.....

We appreciate yalls support and its good to hear opinions from fans that are not from WC, Thanks.