To Crazy Vol and Gomab

etsportseditor

I went to watch the Hill's young players last night and decided to stay and watch Unaka and Volunteer play.

Crazy Vol, Volunteer is loaded. Two transfers that are very good and the one kid stands about 6'7. They will challenge Elizabethton for the crown

Gomab This Chambers kid from unaka is the best player that I have seen over there. He is maybe 6'1 but plays like he is 6'6. He can score from anywhere on the floor and plays his butt off. I had them last year and this kid has improved more than anyone that I have ever seen. Herb & I said he reminded us of Jovann Johnson.

The most potential is Brandon Bradley 6'7 I am not sure if he plays for the Hill or UH but man this guy can run jump shoot and if he wanted to could dominate the game. Bradley can be as good as he wants.

Jerome Odom, BJ Miller and may more this fall league is just loaded with talent. I can't wait till bball season.

So Crazy Vol enjoy, you will be in the thick of the race and Gomab they are some outstanding players in this East Tn area.