FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Great Season Dresden. A Silver ball is not all that bad. You have something that will now be in the trophy case showing the hard work and great season you had. FCS was just a much better team and as the radio guys said, more thatn likely, FCS would win at least 7 out of 10 games in this series. Remember...it is hard for public school to compete against any private school....bar none. It's not right at all but that is a different story. Great year.

I agree with you compleatly given enough time any school that can pick and choose there team can have a state championship team Public school dont have that option.

Generally I like to just read posts on here but after the championship and looking at the posts on this thread I just cannot believe some of the insanity in the posts.

First off Guru regardless of if 2A was weak or not you think your team could wipe it up. You couldn't take care of 1A much less 2A there is enough talent in the region with TC,Gville and FCS alone that your team of rule breakers wouldn't have even seeded in the playoffs if you were in that region.

Stavi you keep using the private school remark but the true powerhouse of the region TC doesn't complain and they compete year after year you couldn't have beaten them (public) if they had made it yet you were all ready to whip the private school well we see how that worked out. Fact of the matter is you got lucky you even made it you had a weak Mckenzie and an undisiplined Westwood you got by and somehow were lucky you got by Humboldt and if Adamsville hadn't had the injuries they had you wouldn't have made it past them in semi finals. Your dirty bunch of Lions finally were seen by the refs and got the flags they deserved all year in the championship game but thats just the way you guys play and always have.Just like your coaches backdoor every team for film instead of manning up like the rest of the real teams do. You don't do things the right way. Thats why you don't shake hands with great teams like Mckenzie and thats why hardly anyone in West TN was cheering for you today. As far as the Boyd comment goes any team on here whether the call was right or wrong would not have been their fault and took the decision if it was in your favor. So all the whining and crying is just that. Give the kids props and the rest of you armchair coaches get another sport. Hail to the Champions on a great year Wayne County, FCS,CAK,and the rest of them congratulations on a great year.

Haha pretty sure most of the west teams were rooting for us. And you can talk to all the teams we played in the playoffs and they don't make excuses like you just did. But believe what you want bud you ain't gonna take away from what our guys accomplished this year.

Well Well....FCS y'all finally got a gold ball over there In Possumtown. Too bad that first gold ball is tarnished by that Boyd game and will never shine like it should...Merry Christmas and Happy Recruiting!

I agree with a previous poster there isn't one team represented on these boards that would not take that win over Boyd. As for recruiting I know a few of these kids families and they have been going to fcs for many years I can't speak to all of their kids but give it a rest talk about a bunch of whining women must be that time of month

I guarantee you don't know what you're talking about.

all i know is dresden got lucky this yr. and its a shame the the made it all that way with all this hipe and talk over themselves and couldn't come out with out a point today and there is no excuse like they recrute in east tn. private schools telling you a crying shame

all i know is dresden got lucky this yr. and its a shame the the made it all that way with all this hipe and talk over themselves and couldn't come out with out a point today and there is no excuse like they recrute in east tn. private schools telling you a crying shame

Same could be said about friendship.