FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

:thumb: We are still proud of Dresden and they are a much better team than you saw today. That D line of FCS had no problems today. The fake punt on 4th and forever at the 8 yd line, what was that boy thinking!? The coach did NOT call that one. He must have had the big game freezies, an excellent punter all year till today.

No doubt Dresden was overwhelmed by the "show" today. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. For the record, several teams had trouble punting into that wind today! I do have to admit that the particular punt you referred to was a thing of wonderment to many but it is what it is now. Once everyone in Dresden comes down from the "high" of going to the Blue Cross Bowl and takes a deep breath they will remember this for years to come. The loudest degrading will come from the ones that DIDN'T make it there. Just ignore them, they are wannabe's!!

Congrat's Lions on a great season. The best one ya'll have ever had and ya'll are in the record book now too!!! Be proud of that Silver Ball. Not many schools have one of them!

Edited by duckman38201

I don't know half of what some people are posting on here. Looks like you should start a new thread with this team moving up or living in the past. This the thread is for the

gold and silver ball winners only.

FCS has a great team and ARE the GOLD ball winners, public or private, who cares, they won today easy. Dresden had a terrible game today and they won the SILVER ball. No it isn't first place but none of the other teams in 2A got anything. I'm very proud of my best friends son and his leading this team to the finals. :thumb:

Well its now time for basketball and then baseball. Way to go GHH!!!!!

Well, That was a fun 2011 season. Love them Lions. No excuses. FCS was better team on saturday. Congrats. Was a good rebuilding year for the LIONS. Look out for them Lions in 2012. Got a bunch of awesome oompa loompas coming back. Need some speed with courage, need a ton of lifting and agilities, need to try to move up in our district! lol. Thanks for the support and negative comments. Means someone notices and cares! Go Lions 2012! :thumb:

Man Dresden, What A Season Huh?...A New Spark Has Been Ignited In Your Community..Set The Bar For Others To Follow...You Have Represented Your Fans And Community Well...Nice Job! :thumb:

As much as we dislike eachother in district 13 on game days, making this run gives a new perspective to how stinking tough it is to get that far. Huntingdon and McKenzie I now know what you go through. That is a brutal 15 game season. Tired and stressful. We will support our district in playoffs no matter what our games are like. Thanks for all your support. Never thought I would say it, but we have classy teams in our district. Wish they didn't hit so stinkin hard! :roflol:

Well Dresden Lions, all I can say is WHAT A RIDE!!!! I am so proud of all you boys and coaches for what all you did to get were you were. I know you wanted that Gold Ball but let me tell you I am just as proud of that Silver Ball. You set records for our school to try and beat and to play hard next year. You have done something that no one has done in Dresden High School Football History. You should be very proud of what ya'll have accomplished. No reason to hang your heads, I am not. I cannot express to all of you for how proud of ya'll I truly am. Ya'll have had a wonderful year, and hopefully, ya'll are setting the tone for the years to come. Good job to the Lions and Coaches. I am very proud of ya'll.

Dresden town, what can I say, ya'll came out during playoffs and supported these boys, but they need that support all year round. I have nooone that plays but I attend all football hooping and hollering like I had someone in there. These boys need, want, and deserve that from their hometown.

County, Surrounding Counties, and West TN, thank you so much for all the support you shown this team, and town. I will not let you down by doing the same for you in the years to come. It means alot to see people here pulling for each other even when they are rivals. Good Luck to everyone next year.

GO LIONS!!!!!!

Well, That was a fun 2011 season. Love them Lions. No excuses. FCS was better team on saturday. Congrats. Was a good rebuilding year for the LIONS. Look out for them Lions in 2012. Got a bunch of awesome oompa loompas coming back. Need some speed with courage, need a ton of lifting and agilities, need to try to move up in our district! lol. Thanks for the support and negative comments. Means someone notices and cares! Go Lions 2012! :thumb:

^^^this guy gets it!^^^ :thumb:

congrats on a great season.

I agree with a previous poster there isn't one team represented on these boards that would not take that win over Boyd. As for recruiting I know a few of these kids families and they have been going to fcs for many years I can't speak to all of their kids but give it a rest talk about a bunch of whining women must be that time of month

First of all, congratulations FCS. You played a good game. We did not. I will say tho, we got to the Championship game by winning our games honestly.

First of all, congratulations FCS. You played a good game. We did not. I will say tho, we got to the Championship game by winning our games honestly.

So what did we do that wasn't honest. We won all our games and you did not. You want honesty, any team we played in the playoffs would have beaten you.easy

So what did we do that wasn't honest. We won all our games and you did not. You want honesty, any team we played in the playoffs would have beaten you.easy

The game is over. You won, we lost. Can we not just leave it on the field and move on...we probably won't face each other again in our lifetimes.