FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Commodedoors by 35

Surely you jest!!!! FC may win this one???? But the Lions will bring game you likely aren't used to facing. Unless I badly miss my guess these two teams are in for a war.....not a blowout.

For the record, in Gold Balls the tally for 2011 stands now at:

1 - West End

0 - East End

Of course (imagine this) both teams in the game were from West TN??????? What!!! No east end powerhouse to challenge us???? OMG, this will likely be in USA Today tomorrow on the front page!!!

That's yalls problem, you've been playing all the fat kids. Our kids aren't fat (well maybe a little bit). They are taught well and are quick and powerful. You'll find out soon enough that we're not just fat and slow like the West Tennessee teams you have been playing.

At gametime you cannot hide behind east/west tennessee!! This game is about two teams one will be a champion, one will not. I hope your boys think its going be a cake walk. We will be ready to play a faceless opponent, we do not care how good or bad you are. Lets get it on!!

Surely you jest!!!! FC may win this one???? But the Lions will bring game you likely aren't used to facing. Unless I badly miss my guess these two teams are in for a war.....not a blowout.

1 - West End

0 - East End

Of course (imagine this) both teams in the game were from West TN??????? What!!! No east end powerhouse to challenge us???? OMG, this will likely be in USA Today tomorrow on the front page!!!

I could care less about D2, history shows the east dominates the west in 1A and 2A. I could care less about the rest of the classifications.

I hope yall dont throw, we have two nasty inside backers. Good secondary play also. Do not believe you can win with out passing. Line play is good also.

We threw the ball like 27 times in 2006, I don't think we'll have to throw it 27 times to beat you. I'll also take our linebackers over yours any day. And if your line play is only "good" then y'all don't have much of a chance, they better be great against us if y'all want to compete.

1 - West End

0 - East End

I'm going to make a bold prediction that it will be West 1 - East 1 after tonight's game! Oh snap, both teams tonight are from the "East". :thumb:

At gametime you cannot hide behind east/west tennessee!! This game is about two teams one will be a champion, one will not. I hope your boys think its going be a cake walk. We will be ready to play a faceless opponent, we do not care how good or bad you are. Lets get it on!!

What's a faceless opponent? As far as I know, all of our boys have faces. What's this mess?

We threw the ball like 27 times in 2006, I don't think we'll have to throw it 27 times to beat you. I'll also take our linebackers over yours any day. And if your line play is only "good" then y'all don't have much of a chance, they better be great against us if y'all want to compete.

You better hope you don't throw it 27 times or you could get beat by 35!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Really cant wait for high noon Sat.