FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Wow! I can't keep up. In one post you say it's going to be a close game then your next post is how bad the Commanders are going to beat the Lions. I gotcha...you're just covering your ground so no matter the outcome, you're half right. By the way, are you their only fan? Go Lions!! DLU!!!

No, he's not their only fan.

We've already told you that Dresdon was gonna get earholed and sent home with a silverball.

Great season lions.

Enough said.

Wow! I can't keep up. In one post you say it's going to be a close game then your next post is how bad the Commanders are going to beat the Lions. I gotcha...you're just covering your ground so no matter the outcome, you're half right. By the way, are you their only fan? Go Lions!! DLU!!!

I have never said one thing about how we're gonna beat y'all so bad! I have said some things that could be taken as me saying that we could dominate y'all. I think we can, but that doesn't mean we're gonna beat y'all really bad. We dominated Trousdale in the second round but only beat them 24-14, if you don't think we dominated them then just go look at the stats for the game. Oh and I don't think y'all are as good as trousdale if that tells you anything.

I have been so busy that I haven't had one chance to post anything on here! I love my Lions and they have more heart than any team I have seen this year by far! I am not sure how the game will go but I hope that it will be physical but injury free! Our boys have played some tough teams, big teams, and fast teams but in the end of the four rounds in the Playoffs we are still standing and our scores show that nothing was handed to us! In fact, in most of the games we had to play the opposing team and the refs and still came out on top. Our boys will be more focused than ever before as they enter the field to watch our other West TN teams play and then when they step on the field to rumble and roar through the most important game of the season. There will definitely be no slacking and there will be some hard hitting, from all our boys! Our fans are just as passionate as our players and you will see that when we come rolling into the stadium on Saturday, as well! I hope that your team is preparing because they will need the extra energy to get up from some of our hard hitters! I know that it will be a good close game but in the end I am predicting our Lions will bring home the "W"! Our boys are coming for the gold ball and wanting to make history for our small town! Our boys stick together and it is not just a one or two person show, they make plays as a team and celebrate each play as a team! It is all about the team effort! To My Boys...if you are reading this...Remember to always hold your head high with every play that comes along, play hard from the very first play to the very last, and most important be heart strong!! Let them hear you roar from the time you enter the stadium until we leave! I know you have this! Stay Focused! DLU!!! DRESDEN LIONS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Nothing stops the Lions from feasting on Commander Combos tonight. Starved the boys all week, so they are HUNGRY! Don't expect FCS folk to understand what hungry is about. Tomorrow the rest of the state gets to see Dresden is going to be a fixture for years to come. No recruiting, all home grown boys who have been together since they were toddlers. Sending Coach Hewett out on a championship season! Kick some bootie Lions!

Nothing stops the Lions from feasting on Commander Combos tonight. Starved the boys all week, so they are HUNGRY! Don't expect FCS folk to understand what hungry is about. Tomorrow the rest of the state gets to see Dresden is going to be a fixture for years to come. No recruiting, all home grown boys who have been together since they were toddlers. Sending Coach Hewett out on a championship season! Kick some bootie Lions!

You took the words right out of my mouth! They are hungry and ALL are home grown! I have a feeling our boys are going to whip out a surprise on our opponents and sneak in like a lion often does before pouncing on our prey! GOTTA LOVE ME SUM LIONS!! DLU! ALL THE WAY!! I just want to say that the coaches have been doing a great job keeping the boys laughing and being serious all at the same time! Way to go coaches on your performances as coaches and leaders! You all should be very proud of what you have accomplished this year!

This is the most embarrassing state championship thread ever, both sides are SAD.....

Give me back my 15 min of my life I jus wasted!

You should've been on here all week! Neither team really knows much about the other so all we can do is talk private verses public schools. Commanderman has gumption though, seems like he has been the only one from FCS on here daily. On a side note I've been reading some of the Henry County / Powell threads and it's also pretty amusing, they've had talk of spies and black helicopters flying around the school on practice days. No one really knows how the game will turn out tomorrow but it's been a He-- of a ride this year and I'm pretty sure both fan bases could'nt be anymore proud of their teams season.

Lions will shock the football world tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully.

Edited by ysoangry