Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Once again Chuck, I don't need a chill pill...I don't get ever let my blood pressure get too high. When you warm up on your field, because the opposing field is not good enough and decide not to dress in their fieldhouse because it is not good enough, then yes that is showing disrespect! If you don't agree that is fine. You obviously are biased in your views since you are a "country boy, getting in the woods as much as possible, but went to a city school, and enjoy making fun of BIG CITY boys".

Yea ive been trapped in knoxville for the past 3yrs so im over city folk esp. frat boys. Pretty tired of kentucky too ive been there for the past two summers working for the united states forest service,talked alot of smack about that 26yr streak...gona be hard to show my face up there again anytime soon. I've got my red card (thats to fight forest fires), but im sure you already knew that. Am I country enough for you sweetheart? Im wearing carhartt overalls right now haha

Edited by CharlieArrington33

And they gona turn the swag up to about 110 for this'n

Those studs on defense are gona be goin HAM and you best believe ballard is gona have everyone else focused and intense ALL IN :thumb:

And ballski...i was trying to respect yal as an opponent,but thus far I have seen nothing to change my belief that once again we played our toughest opponent in the semifinal.

someone has lied to you about that..

LOL....no shortage of those around here on either side.

but isn't that what this site is for? here's one for ya

Greeneville 63

Maplewood 12

Giving Maplewood a lot of respect with that 12 points.Got to figure the 4th quarter I guess. :roflol: Really,I'd take a 3-2 win and get out of town.Either way,Greeneville is going to have 3 balls.Nomatter what color they are,it's still one more then anyone in this part of the state has :bored:

LMFAO.... YOUR EITHER JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH OR JUST STUPID LOL.

you may not think this but gville is going to win on both sides of the ball sat.

maplewood will score but make no mistake about it greeneville will win by 3 or

more touchdowns, thats not running my mouth thats facts! i say by 4th q. you maplewood fans will be headin back to nashville..

GREENE DEVILS WIN SAT, 49-14 easy!

you asking for it ....but im just not convinced yet ... keep trying ...you to fresh rookie!!! mhspanther.gif

Giving Maplewood a lot of respect with that 12 points.Got to figure the 4th quarter I guess. :roflol: Really,I'd take a 3-2 win and get out of town.Either way,Greeneville is going to have 3 balls.Nomatter what color they are,it's still one more then anyone in this part of the state has :bored:

you're right... you will have 3 balls but two of them will look like this ..

greensilverball-1.jpg

Devil Star player 5 "we played out our hearts ...and avoided the mud ...but that panther team was just too much for us!! ... sorry to our fans ... we just couldn't deliver.... don't hate us now we still got silver!"

'

County people "wish we could root for the devils"? You mean county people can't root for the devils? Better keep that down, county parents may stop sending their kids there.

As far as maplewoods RB not being able to run on your D...what would you consider a good rushing game vs. "the sharks"?

It obviously has to be more than 120 yards...

LMFAO.... YOUR EITHER JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH OR JUST STUPID LOL.

you may not think this but gville is going to win on both sides of the ball sat.

maplewood will score but make no mistake about it greeneville will win by 3 or

more touchdowns, thats not running my mouth thats facts! i say by 4th q. you maplewood fans will be headin back to nashville..

GREENE DEVILS WIN SAT, 49-14 easy!

I had heard that Greeneville fans had super-human powers (including the ability to annoy fans across the state) but the ability to predict scores and see into the future are new ones to me...