GCFootball for 2012

SpreadAttack

Just can't help myself.

O.K., Yes, Greeneville is Better than any county team, conference team, My goodness they Just won state.

They won every game with overwhelming vigor.

Dalton Boles was the best running back Greeneville faced, including the Giles county and Maple Wood kids.

The Kid is Good!

So what are you guys arguing about?

Dairy and tobacco products!!?

It's the program not the people!

Good people both places.

"Dalton Boles was the best running back Greeneville faced"... Wrong!!! Maplewood and Fultons were definetly better.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dalton Boles was the best running back Greeneville faced"... Wrong!!! Maplewood and Fultons were definetly better.

May be but I just didn't see it. Fulton? Really?

Of course when you're measuring against the Greeneville Defense none of them looked real good.

As a Greeneville fan I believe the lack of respect most have for Boles is that he is from West Greene.

West Greene tended to let him run and run even very late in games when they were up by a good margin.

This will hurt him with coaches voting for BRAC players of the year.

I may have missed something in the games with these three opponents but I would have to put Boles a notch above.

May be but I just didn't see it. Fulton? Really?

Of course when you're measuring against the Greeneville Defense none of them looked real good.

As a Greeneville fan I believe the lack of respect most have for Boles is that he is from West Greene.

West Greene tended to let him run and run even very late in games when they were up by a good margin.

This will hurt him with coaches voting for BRAC players of the year.

I may have missed something in the games with these three opponents but I would have to put Boles a notch above.

If we're goin by who had the best game against the sharks than yes dalton was the best... But in my mind those other two were better at the position. And even hambrick from alcoa is a better RB.

If we're goin by who had the best game against the sharks than yes dalton was the best... But in my mind those other two were better at the position. And even hambrick from alcoa is a better RB.

Yes he was, we finally agree.

Do you think West Greene could beat either of those three teams?

Do they match up at all?

haha thats why half the kids in the county school system cant spell there names and live at votech. Ill give you a shout out when i graduate with honors. hahahahaha

Sorry, but I couldn't resist replying. Even with my county school high school education, even I know that the correct use of the word in bold above should be their, not there.

Not even close..

I won't say "not even close" but I do agree, I don't think they could either. Although, Fulton was a huge disappointment. Not impressed.

Anyway, for those three teams to be better than WG, and Boles, as you said, had a better game against the sharks than either of them, I don't see how you can say he's not as good as those three running backs.

He has to be better. His supporting cast was not as good yet he had a better game.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree.

Go Devils!

First sensible post I have seen from a Greeneville fan in a while. Greeneville did have a very good team this year and nobody in the conference stood a chance against them. Giles, M West, and the Science Hill game was really their only competition all year. Boles was a very good high school back who had a great season. It will be interesting to see where he, as well as the other standouts from the county and Greeneville go next year and how they do in college. I hope they all excell in their college careers, yes that includes the Greeneville boys too.

Why wouldn't we be proud to see any of our Greene County or GHS Men play on Saturday regardless of who we support! You Dang Right!

GO Greene!