Grider is taking our boys to Cookeville tonight

Roy Dillard

I was wondering if those other coaches like that Quarles man from Maryville was taking his boys up the night before his championship game. He is a real good coach because he has won 3 or 4 championships in a row. I am afraid if our boys go out with those college girls and some of those gentleman clubs tonight, they will not have enough energy to play tomorrow. What does everyone else this about this mess? Grider could have also saved alot of money. I garuntee you he will have to pay for about 50 hotel rooms after he gets one for each of our boys and their family. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if those other coaches like that Quarles man from Maryville was taking his boys up the night before his championship game. He is a real good coach because he has won 3 or 4 championships in a row. I am afraid if our boys go out with those college girls and some of those gentleman clubs tonight, they will not have enough energy to play tomorrow. What does everyone else this about this mess? Grider could have also saved alot of money. I garuntee you he will have to pay for about 50 hotel rooms after he gets one for each of our boys and their family. You think im joking but im not.

Sometimes you got to put on your fancy duds and go on into town early to see how them city folk live.

Well maybe this way he want have to worry about his Qb hanging out at the Walmart to 2 am in the morning like last week. I am sure it will be a tight ship tonight. If it was me probably pregame meal, Baylor game, back to hotel, meet, lights out, up, good breckfast, meet, check out, and off to stadium. Just another business trip.

What's this mess ??...Is that Grider man trying to copy that Quarles man ??...

What's this mess ??...Is that Grider man trying to copy that Quarles man ??...

Grider better have our boys in the hotel by now. If they try and sneak out with some of those college girls and go out to those hangouts, our boys will not have any energy tomorrow for the game. I dont know why Grider is did this. I garuntee you that Quarles man at Maryville is not taking his boys up their tonight for their game on Saturday. You think im joking but im not.

Grider better have our boys in the hotel by now. If they try and sneak out with some of those college girls and go out to those hangouts, our boys will not have any energy tomorrow for the game. I dont know why Grider is did this. I garuntee you that Quarles man at Maryville is not taking his boys up their tonight for their game on Saturday. You think im joking but im not.

Maybe because Sp plays at 12noon/morning and Mary plays at 7pm.

I heard that the team was invited to travel up and stay at Tech in the dorm rooms. Tech is going to feed them, Tech coaches are going to evaluate the players in a work out and offer all the starters full rides. Tech has also promised to provide a "hostess" for each player, before and after the game.

All this at no expense to that Grider man.

Man, the benefits of being an SP football player. Going to be a trip of a lifetime!

:roflol:

BTW...all of this has been cleared by that Childress man.

Edited by rcpatriot

I heard that the team was invited to travel up and stay at Tech in the dorm rooms. Tech is going to feed them, Tech coaches are going to evaluate the players in a work out and offer all the starters full rides. Tech has also promised to provide a "hostess" for each player, before and after the game.

All this at no expense to that Grider man.

Man, the benefits of being an SP football player. Going to be a trip of a lifetime!

:roflol:

BTW...all of this has been cleared by that Childress man.

I hope this is a joke on your part. Surely no one is buying the full ride comment. Just can't see TTU using up to 22 (probably about 15-18 actual players) of their 63 rides on the starters from a single A team just 'cause they're there. :blink:

I hope this is a joke on your part. Surely no one is buying the full ride comment. Just can't see TTU using up to 22 (probably about 15-18 actual players) of their 63 rides on the starters from a single A team just 'cause they're there. :blink:

:huh:

Sometimes I'm not really good with sarcasum, spelling, or a host of other things, but the Hostess part was my first clue the post might not be completely accurate.

Just a little sarcasum/humor there "downanddistance".

Edited by rcpatriot