BRAC 2012

RespectTheGame

Btw how do you consider it playing down? They did play up for years but when the tssaa reclassified Greeneville went to there ENROLLMENT Student numbers to decide where they play. GREENEVILLE isn't playing down they are playing where they are suppose be. Sg will drop to 2a next year more than likely due to student numbers. They cld stay in 3a if they wish. But if they move due to there numbers does that consider playing down? No it does not.

I understand your jealous of Greeneville and a lot are. But bashing them on there accomplishments and saying your playing down is down right wrong. GREENEVILLE doesn't wanna be in this conference because no team can play with them period. Hopefully when they realign the conferences in the fall they will move the devils. But I'm sure we will hear once again from the county people about how scared we are to play them.

While you are jacking the jaws (or the fingers) please direct me to the posts where the county people said greeneville was scared to play them. I must have overlooked those posts.

Thanks!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes your right Greeneville didn't wanna be in this conference and the requested to be in Betsy's...

And the county teams have always Said that until now and everyone is mad and cries how it's not far. Get over it and play the hand your felt. Greeneville did and look what they got!

2 gold balls and a silver.

Yes your right Greeneville didn't wanna be in this conference and the requested to be in Betsy's...

And the county teams have always Said that until now and everyone is mad and cries how it's not far. Get over it and play the hand your felt. Greeneville did and look what they got!

2 gold balls and a silver.

Show me where I have ever "cried". Plus you didn't give me any proof of where county people said greeneville was afraid to play them.

I like to deal with FACTS not just opinions!

Show me where I have ever "cried". Plus you didn't give me any proof of where county people said greeneville was afraid to play them.

I like to deal with FACTS not just opinions!

The FACT is Greeneville is playing in the classification they are supposed to be in and playing better football than any 3A-4A team in the state. Everyone in NE Tennessee should take note and rise up.

The FACT is Greeneville is playing in the classification they are supposed to be in and playing better football than any 3A-4A team in the state. Everyone in NE Tennessee should take note and rise up.

I absolutely agree! See you state facts and don't take unnecessary and false shots at the county people. If only all Greeneville supporters could do that.

Lets get back on topic! How will CD look this year and Grainger Co?

My prediction:

1:Greeneville:No doubt!

2-4: WG, CD Grainger: I think these 3 will finish 2-4 in any order, depending on their head-to-head match-ups and if they slip up against any of the bottom 3.

5: SG: I would pick them lower but the past couple of years they just reload when they appear to lose most of their studs. Eventually though, the studs are going to run out. I don't remember any of their 4 feeder schools being too good in football the past 3 years so I am not sure what they will be re-loading with this year.

6: CG

7: Claiborne

Rebuilding like last year? Haha more like reloading then

I told everyone last year the rebels were not in a rebuilding year and would be better than expected . Had the athletes they just shuffled em around and they surprised a lot of people . ( folks who didn't know more than what the paper told them on Saturday mornings ) . This is the rebuilding year everyone was predicting last year

I told everyone last year the rebels were not in a rebuilding year and would be better than expected . Had the athletes they just shuffled em around and they surprised a lot of people . ( folks who didn't know more than what the paper told them on Saturday mornings ) . This is the rebuilding year everyone was predicting last year

I'll say this: GCSports has never given inaccurate info even if it wasn't popular or believed. That's why I always ask him directly for SG info. Thanks for your input!

What names in what roles will we see for the Rebs this year? How are numbers going into the season?

I'll say this: GCSports has never given inaccurate info even if it wasn't popular or believed. That's why I always ask him directly for SG info. Thanks for your input!

What names in what roles will we see for the Rebs this year? How are numbers going into the season?

backfield gone, line gone, secondary gone. Got some speed . That just about sums it up .

Scholarship?? Last time I checked you didn't sign a scholarship to walk on at Tenn. Tech., you must be confused. While the other football players namely Terrell Rollins are at Tech working out Dalton is still in town??

Freshman walk-on's don't come to tech until school starts. Only scholarship players workout over the summer at the school.