MASTER TSSAA TOURNAMENT LIST NEEDED

trickk

I would like to put on the TWF calendar like last year the list of ALL HIGH SCHOOL tournaments within the state this year. We get request often about not knowing what is going on around the state and where to go to watch some good tournament wrestling. Last year i listed every tournament up till state on our calendar page. If anyone has assembled a list of high school tournaments throughout the state please post it on here or email it to me so i can post it. NO PARTIAL LISTS PLEASE

Thanks

Stephen Petricca

Vice Chairman

Tennessee Wrestling Federation

Email me

If you have not gotten this already, How about setting up an excel spread sheet and putting this together. I am not very good with excel, lol. It would be great to have all the tournaments and director contact info as well so that we can continue to grow wrestling in tn.

The only thing I can think is to maybe get it to Chris Vandergrif from the TN HOF and see if he can circulate one and I can add it to a master TN tournament list. I would like to only get High School, but I guess having a calendar of ALL events wrestling wouldn't be bad either I.,E HS, MS, AAU, and USA..

(All Friday- Saturday- Sunday Tournament Events to start and maybe next year a full calendar of ALL Duals, Tri's and Quads along with tournaments)

Last year someone had compiled a list already, I think the Coach from Franklin HS did and got it to me, but not sure I cant remember...

Edited by trickk

Andrew, I thought it was you that had done it... I will try to get one together, where did you collect your data from?

I actually started this as a middle TN tournament list and then I began asking questions at the state tournament 3 years ago. I basically went off of tournaments that I already knew from the top of my head that are always on the same weekend (Cleveland 2nd weekend in December, Ryan first weekend in January, and so on)

The 2nd year that I did it, I used corresponding dates from the first year's list, sent it to all of the coaches, and then asked them to confirm or add.

I will send you last year's list tomorrow when I get to school and that will at least be a start.