Updated Top 25 Seniors in the State......

gomab2

Updated Top 25 Seniors in the State......I will have a finalized Top 90 Seniors in the State shortly after this weekend's Ballerz Hoops Showcase II.....

1 Kenyona Swader 6'8 WF Smyrna

2 Lee Humphrey 6'3 2G Maryville

3 Marc Gasol 7'0 BF Lausanne

4 Marcus Hammond 6'2 SG East

5 Antjuan Koger 6'5 WF LaVergne

6 Wadele Williams 5'11 PG Columbia

7 Brian Fisk 6'2 2G Dyer Co

8 Montrelle Crittendon 6'2 PG/2G Dyer Co

9 Matt Malone 6'10 C Greeneville

10 Dane Bradshaw 6'3 2G White Station

11 Darryl Somerset 6'8 WF Bolton

12 Tre Williams 6'3 2G Harding

13 Travis Strong 6'2 2G White Station

14 Vince Redd 6'7 BF Elizabethton

15 Ricky Harper 5'11 PG Howard

16 Josh Peppers 6'5 WF Whitehaven

17 Courtney Bohannon 6'8 BF Hamilton

18 Brandon Harriford 6'0 PG Hume Fogg

19 Mike Sampson 6'4 WF Kenwood

20 Wayne "Bootsy" Parks 6'3 2G Hillcrest

21 Mario Lusk 6'0 PG Manassas

22 Jake Skogen 6'4 2G Temple

23 Lance Sexton 6'5 WF Soddy Daisy

24 Ben Britt 6'4 2G Red Bank

25 Keith Hardaway 6'2 2G Munford

Guest timmiedr

GOMAB2,

Wonderful job on your posting I really feel you used good sound judgement and research. I am please with the listing. I am also deeply concern with the academic status of these young men. I do not want to see these young men star on the net in the Message Board of CoachT.Com ONLY. :D

Good job Gomab, lol i believe earlier this year you had tre williams in the 20's and I told you that before the season was over you would have him top 15.... well it looks like you moved him top 15 before it ever began. LOL, hopefully he wont let you down, hes a fine player. Good job again.

Guest lilal523

After all the basketball you watch gomab you have to know that BrandonHarriford is easily top ten in the senior class

As i recall he dominated the showcase held at Riverdale. He scored at will. You have Wadele williams#6. Hes real good but i dont think that he can hang with Brandon Harriford at all. You also have Vince Redd ranked over him. Over the Summer Hume Fogg played elizabethton. Hume Fogg won not to mention Brandon Harriford shut down Vince Redd. Be lookin for him to move up as the season progresses

Brandon and Wadele are both great PG's, and both will be Mid Major D-1 stars. I still have to give Wadele a slight edge, in part due to his strength......

Those two, along with Ricky Harper, Montrelle Crittendon, and Mario Lusk compose the Top 5 Senior PG's in the State.......

Here are my Top 10 Senior PG's right now....

1-Ricky Harper, Howard

2-Wadele Williams, Columbia

3-Montrelle Crittendon, Dyer Co

4-Brandon Harriford, Hume Fogg

5-Mario Lusk, Manassas

6-Joe Thompson, Father Ryan

7-Yual Banks, Ridgeway

8-Sir Lee Mason, Howard

9-Dez Harris, Fayette-Ware

10-Cedric Dozier, Brainerd

Brandon and Wadele are both great PG's, and both will be Mid Major D-1 stars. I still have to give Wadele a slight edge, in part due to his strength......

Those two, along with Ricky Harper, Montrelle Crittendon, and Mario Lusk compose the Top 5 Senior PG's in the State.......

Here are my Top 10 Senior PG's right now....

1-Ricky Harper, Howard

2-Wadele Williams, Columbia

3-Montrelle Crittendon, Dyer Co

4-Brandon Harriford, Hume Fogg

5-Mario Lusk, Manassas

6-Joe Thompson, Father Ryan

7-Yual Banks, Ridgeway

8-Sir Lee Mason, Howard

9-Dez Harris, Fayette-Ware

10-Cedric Dozier, Brainerd