Gleason 2012

hogheaven

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the weather forecast. it's looking like an old steamboat horn might be in order!!!! If the weather does what it's said to be going on Friday I'll be watching whatever game I watch on the radio!!! I could write a book about the miserable conditions that I've video'd and watched football games in and I am too old to be messing with Mom Nature now.

Looking at the weather forecast. it's looking like an old steamboat horn might be in order!!!! If the weather does what it's said to be going on Friday I'll be watching whatever game I watch on the radio!!! I could write a book about the miserable conditions that I've video'd and watched football games in and I am too old to be messing with Mom Nature now.

Heard someone mention today, that all that NASTY weather was gonna push west of us, I'll hope for that. I would love to stay home one friday night and just listen to the game on the radio. Always wanted to ,but just can't fight the urge to go and listen to all the plastic popping.......You can't hear that on the radio.

Tatertown radio doesn't broadcast just real far though!

Edited by irishman1

Sometiomes the games are on the "real radio" in Weakley Co. otherwise you can hear it over to about Little General. At least to the railroad track. You know you ain't stayin' home with that boy playin'. Been there!!! The Weather Channel is showing it bustin' everythng from the Tennessee River over thru Arkansas.

Edited by duckman38201

Sometiomes the games are on the "real radio" in Weakley Co. otherwise you can hear it over to about Little General. At least to the railroad track. You know you ain't stayin' home with that boy playin'. Been there!!! The Weather Channel is showing it bustin' everythng from the Tennessee River over thru Arkansas.

Yep, WCMT......I like ol Vic. Paul gets a little off course, but still appreciate the coverage and updates. I may just head over Thursday night.....pitch a tent......and paint the lines for'em. Don't wanta be late

Yep, WCMT......I like ol Vic. Paul gets a little off course, but still appreciate the coverage and updates. I may just head over Thursday night.....pitch a tent......and paint the lines for'em. Don't wanta be late

Seems like some games are being moved to Thursday night in anticipation of the weather chaos. Keep your ear to the rail for that. Yep, Paul is a trip!!! LOL What are WCMT's number on the radio? I would suspect this week they will cover either the Gleason game or the Dresden game and since the Dresden game will be covered by the McKenzie station I figure they will cover the Gleason game. If they don't they will flat our miss it this week!!!!

There covering the Reb/Lion Game........Taterheads get screwed again. Nah, they had us last week. Updates from S.Fulton/Humbolt game I believe.

May start a new thread " The other Bulldogs invade the other Nest" (Gleason/West Carroll) I keep seeing that topic on the board.

I can't believe that they are covering the Rebels/Lions game since it's on the radio anyway. Even if they did cover Gleason last week. This is a big game for the 'Dawgs!!! Not that this isn't a big game here in McKenzie but, it's gonna be aired anyway. Oh well.

Gleason had a chance to score midway through the fourth quarter to cut the lead to one touchdown as the Bulldogs blocked a punt at the West Carroll 7-yard line.

The War Eagles’ defense held with three incomplete passes and a minus-1 yard rush.

"Odom of the jackson sun"

Had oppritunities to win this game. And except for one play, we shut there offense down completely 2nd half. There a good ball club and will be tough in the district.

Ref missed the (right in his face) horse collar/pass interferance in the endzone on the touchdown late, thats why we had the last incomplete pass "Odom".... Shoulda, coulda, woulda on this game too, we got beat by a quality team. Hope we meet again!!!!