AA Predictions For Murfreesboro

bballer1

Agreed. Maybe "replace" wasn't the right choice of word. I like your use of "step up" better. I imagine we're from the same area considering our knowledge of the team, btw. You're right with Morrow. She is looking outstanding right now. I'm excited for the next few years with these freshman. One oft overlooked girl on the team is Shakori Pirkle. I know she needs work, but she may be the most athletic, NOT TALENTED, but most athletic player on the team. If her talent is refined, she'll be scary in a few years. Btw, I just read a long post over a Memphis team where it got racist and had way too much bickering, so I completely agree with the 'not going to argue' statement. :)

I havent had the opportunity to see the Pirkle girl play much in the games I was able to attend but I have heard some good things about her. Should be an exciting 4 years for Morgan and the Chargerettes.

Agreed. Maybe "replace" wasn't the right choice of word. I like your use of "step up" better. I imagine we're from the same area considering our knowledge of the team, btw. You're right with Morrow. She is looking outstanding right now. I'm excited for the next few years with these freshman. One oft overlooked girl on the team is Shakori Pirkle. I know she needs work, but she may be the most athletic, NOT TALENTED, but most athletic player on the team. If her talent is refined, she'll be scary in a few years. Btw, I just read a long post over a Memphis team where it got racist and had way too much bickering, so I completely agree with the 'not going to argue' statement. :)

McMinn had a pretty solid JV squad this year, beatng the Central JV squad when they played at McMinn's gym. Central easily won in the rematch at Central a couple weeks ago. The McMinn squad was comprised mostly with freshmen (9, I think) and 4 of the freshmen were starters, with plenty of support coming off the bench mainly with two other freshmen.

The difference, in my opinion, always has been and will be in player development beyond their freshmen years, when comparing existing coaching staffs at each school.