Beech at Lebanon

SuperMatt

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think wave88 might be on to something. Beech has had major problems keeping teams with speed out of the endzone.

Hunters Lane's Darius Barnes ran all over them. And McGavok's speedy runners did also. Both of those teams scored 21 on Beech.

If Lebanon gets their guys one on one in the open feild this could turn out to be a shoot-out.

I don't really expect LHS to win, but I wouldn't be the least bit suprised either.

Guest region4fan

Since this game is at BEECH, I will have to go with them for the win. Everyone knows how those officials are there. Let's just hope the Blue devils can get out of there in one piece with no injuries. I am positive that I heard that it was Beech who put out the QB last year that was so great for LHS with a cheap shot. Of course Beech has a different coach now so maybe they have cleaned up their little cheap shot ways.

Guest fball111
Posted by wave88:

I was wondering after Beech has won the last few games in the end really close...Do they have a secondary that can hang with the fast receivers at Lebanon...If the receivers can hold the ball they can pose a big problem for a weak secondary.

one thing beech is leading the county in intceptions and another thing hunters lane mcgavock and antioch as alot better receivers than lebanon and especially galitan i think your just mad because we've beatin yall the past TWO years.

Guest trueballin11

i wasnt aware that Beech had a terrible secondary, but i am glad that they do. with the speed that lebanon has maybe we can take advantage and get on the scoreboard early b/c if there is one thing that ive seen this year it is that Lebanon is not a come from behind team.

Good Luck Lebanon!

is Beech a better run or Pass team or are they balanced?

thanks for any reply

Posted by trueballin11:

i wasnt aware that Beech had a terrible secondary, but i am glad that they do. with the speed that lebanon has maybe we can take advantage and get on the scoreboard early b/c if there is one thing that ive seen this year it is that Lebanon is not a come from behind team.

Good Luck Lebanon!

thanks for any reply

The secondary is NOT horrible. I dont know where that rumor got started, but its abunch of crap. Like ftball111 said, our db's doing extremely well in gettin interceptions and tackling also. Big freaken woop, we had a couple of games where we didnt play are full potential and got in alittle funk, but thats definitly over with. You will see some hardcore beech football friday night and hopefully our team will startin gettin the respect we deserve.

Guest fball111
Posted by trueballin11:

Good Luck Lebanon!

i thought hunters lane was a passing team they couldnt get a pass off to save there lives all yall lebanon players and fans are just mad that we've baet yall every year and i dont no what secondary your talking about but that secondary picked off two of your QBs passes last year and one was ran back for a touchdown and thats the same players that are playing right now

thanks for any reply