Clarksville Head Coaching search

cubs1

Word that I got, is, they are moving John Offit from Northwest to West Creek as Head Coach, and Lee Atkins is going to be the OC. Just wondering what is this move for, and who gets the NW job?

I don't know names, just heard they were shuffling coaches inside the system. Few schools have openings for new coaches to come in and because of the new evaluation system principals aren't taking any risks with new people who can't help them reach their academic numbers. :popcorneater:

Word that I got, is, they are moving John Offit from Northwest to West Creek as Head Coach, and Lee Atkins is going to be the OC. Just wondering what is this move for, and who gets the NW job?

Is this "official"? Offutt is a good coach who had some good years at Macon County and Springfield and a good year at Northwest a few years ago. Atkins has been in a lot of places and was in a tough situation at Gibson County. I am sure he is relieved to be back in the midstate area.

What does this mean for Clarksville-NW?

Is this "official"? Offutt is a good coach who had some good years at Macon County and Springfield and a good year at Northwest a few years ago. Atkins has been in a lot of places and was in a tough situation at Gibson County. I am sure he is relieved to be back in the midstate area.

What does this mean for Clarksville-NW?

When will Offutt be named officially head coach?