So Hardin Valley's HC

jlmiller57

told the players to coach themselves Friday Night? Then sat there like a baby pouting the 2nd half.. Interesting... Why does he still have a job? He has a college level player in that Guinn kid and he sits him at the most random times. Something needs to happen or HV will be on the level of my Clinton Dragons.

Could be that he he sits Guinn because he is not doing what he asked him to do.You don't know but give him the benefit of the doubt. Coach Galloway does a good job and he knows the game. Just remember that he is in practice each and every day.

Could be that he he sits Guinn because he is not doing what he asked him to do.You don't know but give him the benefit of the doubt. Coach Galloway does a good job and he knows the game. Just remember that he is in practice each and every day.

As mentioned in the 3AAA post, chemistry means the world. Seeing HV this season, just seems to be missing, which is strange since this is their 1st senior class and a lot of these players have been together 3-4 years. 1 time I saw them this year, they just hacked away instead of playing solid defense. Keep in mind this is just 1 game. From the score, looks like Karns exposed this to the max. Wish HV well and hope they get it turned around a bit the 2nd half of the season.

As mentioned in the 3AAA post, chemistry means the world. Seeing HV this season, just seems to be missing, which is strange since this is their 1st senior class and a lot of these players have been together 3-4 years. 1 time I saw them this year, they just hacked away instead of playing solid defense. Keep in mind this is just 1 game. From the score, looks like Karns exposed this to the max. Wish HV well and hope they get it turned around a bit the 2nd half of the season.

That HVA bunch really looked lost against Karns. They had no answer for the Beavers press. The HVA coach was at the Karns/OR game on the Tuesday before the 102-56 debacle. They didn't seem to learn anything from the scout of the game. It looked like HVA had one kid that was a decent inside guy but he had bad hands and fundamentals. Looks like a long year for the Hawks.

Wow, That score is a surprise(102-56) loss to Karns. Man did Karns not call off the dogs all night or what? I also thoght HV was going to be better. As I said in another post, They are the dissapointment of the district. I like their coach, he does a nice job and looks like he knows the game. I dont know whats going on there but I hope they turn it around in the second half. I thought they would finish 3rd and everyone else fighting for 4th place.