Bray's Rankings D1 and D2

CoachBray

Coach bray I think u do a wonderful job at the rankings seems to me u do your job way better then that other guy.. he has guys ranked who have lost to non ranked kids and a ranked kid who has not even wrestled this year ...

Whoa there cool cat.. There is a pretty equall consistancy of missing people on both ends. Brays idea of D2 rankings are way off because he left out people who are undefeated and beat people who are ranked 3rd and 4th and put some random people in for 5th and 6th. Both guys only get to see so much wrestling in a week/weekend and they go off what they see and hear so don't go bashing Hammonds, Bosken, and House. Its all opinionated with an influence by stats.

then let people wrestle and let their records talk for them and don't worry about someone else's opinion...

Again why say something and not take you own advice D2 has at most 20 kids in a weight class and that's giving a few.. while D1 has over 60 in each class and that's taking alot.. so D1 needs more focus to get the rankings as accurate as possible ..

C

Again why say something and not take you own advice D2 has at most 20 kids in a weight class and that's giving a few.. while D1 has over 60 in each class and that's taking alot.. so D1 needs more focus to get the rankings as accurate as possible ..

EXCEPT for the fact that D2 goes to national tournaments and places at them with consistancy. and look at this past weekend. D2 beats a nationally ranked D1 guy 5-1 and D2 isnt ranked nationally at all.. lets talk... CBHS goes to KC and places 6th ahead of teams in the top 50. Father ryan goes to Moeller Duals and wrestles top teams.. Where are you going and placing at national tournaments?...

to show some statistics here are some results:

106- Elijah Oliver dec. Debian 7-1

113- Jacob Stevens dec. John David Santi 5-0

126- Robinson pinned Deckleman(Robinson is #2 behind Z. Watson)

132- Brandon Brunner transfered to a D2 school and still has had success at BIGGER tournaments

145- Baker lost to T. Smith then came back the next day to PIN him.

Marchetti dec. T. Smith

160- Hooker dec. Newburg 5-1

195- Ricky Fisher dec. Ervin 8-4

A little of the little guys, middle guys, and large guys.

Cougar you maybe right I'm guessing baylor and maybe 1 or 2 other schools may have a higher budget but they also pay several g's to go there however I'd say about 90% of private schools have to work for their budget since wrestling doesn't get the support like football does... Anybody can raise funds to travel out of town it depends on the coaches if they choose to do so.... I hope whatever wrestler you think should b ranked gets ranked at some point to make you happy