Grundy Co.

White Co.

Cumberland C.

Blackman

McMinn Co.

Dobyns Bennett

A team from Alabama

Anyone know the times? The brackets ?

I understand that Clarkrange starts off against Grundy Co.

DEC 28th

10:30am

Clarkrange vs Grundy Co.

1:30pm

Cumberland Co vs Blackman

4:30pm

McMinn Co vs Dobyns-Bennett

7:30pm

White Co vs Fairhope, Al

I would guess there would be boys games between each girls game.

I would bet that this was like a war.

To beat Clarkrange on the Plateau with Hibdon playing Rogers must have been a game to watch. Must have been a great game.

It was a really good game! Clarkrange is a good team! Patient on offense, took time off the clock. Blackman did'nt play their best game, but we are happy to get the win! After tomorrow, have to get ready for district games.

Edited by mboro

You should have won. I'm sure Clarkrange did not play their best game either

Ok wingman, I was not trying to make excuses, I gave props to Clarkrange! But if you were at the game, you would have clearly seen our starting small forward(#11) get hurt early in the 1st quarter and limped the rest of the game! I said that because the injury prevented us from putting pressure on the ball. #11 is always at the top of the press causing havic, but couldnt do it last night! Again Clarkrange is a very good team!

Edited by mboro

It was a really good game! Clarkrange is a good team! Patient on offense, took time off the clock. Blackman did'nt play their best game, but we are happy to get the win! After tomorrow, have to get ready for district games.

This was the game I was expecting all along. The results likely could be different. CR took every advantage they were given and many they were not given. Blackman was made to play like CR wanted them to. The same with Blackman. I think the obvious statement was "but we are happy to get the win". The score was exactly as I would have thought. Blackman can look back after this season is over and see this was a pivotal win. The trail of tears of schools returning from the Plateau is long and well traveled. There are only a few great coaches who understand that. Both schools knew that. Respect was at a high level. Something tells me at this time in their careers, Rogers was looking for another casualty and Hibdon was looking for something to prove. The fans from CR were really looking for one of the many games they had expected to be played and like every other one, they were looking to win. This Tournament is one the Plateau Folks look forward to see. A chance to see one of the little guys to teach one of the big dogs how to play the game. Such will be the legend of CR and Rogers and that group of A and AA schools, and that Tournament and their coaches. WHEW, got thru that one.