Riverdail Qwestyun

STARSNBARS

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davenport was an outstanding player but really started slow this year due to an injury. He played some of his best football late in the year and in the playoffs but didn't really have the year many were expecting. I think he'll have a fine career at the next level. He's gonna be hard to replace based on the toughness factor alone.

Edited by TDCman

Why wuz Davenport knott on tha Tinnerseeun Mid Stait teem??.....That wuz a rip.....He's tuffur than a Waffle House Staik!!.... :huh:

hard for a fullback in a wing T to get accolades...espcially when he had 2 things going against him

#1 when the season started he played with a bad hamstring had modest numbers and was used or given the ball in spots

#2 when we had the big games he was used and given the ball but for the most part he was being saved for the playoff push in my opinion anyway

that kid would have touched the ball 25-30 times with me he is a tough runner with a lot of heart

Davenport was an outstanding player but really started slow this year due to an injury. He played some of his best football late in the year and in the playoffs but didn't really have the year many were expecting. I think he'll have a fine career at the next level. He's gonna be hard to replace based on the toughness factor alone.

who is in line to replace Adam. He didnt come out of game much.

Fellers how minny yards did he end up wif???....And ferr him knott two at leest git on tha seccund orr thurd teem wus bowguss!!....Eye thot he wuz tha tuffust baik we played agin all yeer.... :thumb:

Thanks Stars! One tough young man! Adam in my opinion has been the best toughest all around back since Gaston Miller! He is just one of those hard nosed young men who you will never replace! Any one know where Adam is going to college! I hear he is pretty smart as well! :thumb:

Thanks Stars! One tough young man! Adam in my opinion has been the best toughest all around back since Gaston Miller! He is just one of those hard nosed young men who you will never replace! Any one know where Adam is going to college! I hear he is pretty smart as well! :thumb:

He reminded me of 'Spike' McDaniel more than Gaston. Super kid with a WORLD of heart. You know, some of that 'talent' R'dale does NOT have anymore. <_<