Most all time wins in state history?

SweetScience

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure D-B is #1. I actually think they may be #1 in the country. They have won over 2,000 games. Seems like they and Centralia, Illinois are or were 1 & 2 in the country at one time. They may have even played each other a few years back when that was the case. Beyond that, your guess is as good as mine.

Pretty sure D-B is #1. I actually think they may be #1 in the country. They have won over 2,000 games. Seems like they and Centralia, Illinois are or were 1 & 2 in the country at one time. They may have even played each other a few years back when that was the case. Beyond that, your guess is as good as mine.

When was the last time DB had a really good basketball team? I know they beat Oak Ridge this year, but we had 4 players out at the time, and they just beat us by 2 at their home.

It's obvious that I'm not smart enough to to know, so I'm guessing D-B is Dyers-burg, Dunn-Bradstreet, who is D-B please? :?:

just as u have 8 state championships on ur page when youve won only seven, u are mistaken! DB has won 6 state championships in football. I mean probably in your mind , since you only lost 3 games when u played at OR it feels like u won a championship, but u didnt! Your school has won only 7, and until you change that, u hold no credibility on here! I can see u on sunday, eating wings at the local dive yelling ur buddies how good you used to be and how many ganes you won and.....BLAH, BLAH.....