Union City vs. Lake Co.

Halliday80

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this game being in the thunderdome I think it'll be a tight game with lake co pulling out the win

I look for it to be a close game as well.Being at Union city,always a tough place to play.Lake Co has been playing very well as of late so I'm looking for the trend to continue.Score maybe about 62-56.I see Union City has scored over 70 points in a few games and even 90 in one game but if the game becomes a track meet and it's in the high 70's or 80's will go with Lake Co by double digits like 10 or more.But could come down to fouls also so never know.

Edited by mrbigster

Go Lake County, blow their doors off. The UC coach needs an attitude adjustment tonight....................... but it will be a close game.

I take it that if we all went out to eat,you'd hope he not be invited...lol.One thing for sure.Coach B insn't intimated.During one of his rants last year they had some words with each other seems like she told him to worry about his team and one of the Tornadoe women fans was really going at it with Coach B.It was heated.Looked like Coach B was about to go in the stands after her..lol..Aw..A good intense rivalry.

Edited by mrbigster

I take it that if we all went out to eat,you'd hope he not be invited...lol.One thing for sure.Coach B insn't intimated.During one of his rants last year they had some words with each other seems like she told him to worry about his team and one of the Tornadoe women fans was really going at it with Coach B.It was heated.Looked like Coach B was about to go in the stands after her..lol..Aw..A good intense rivalry.

Yall Lake County bunch better watch out if yall win tonight. I know is real hard to get back to back wins if UC is the first one. Lol

It was probably the coaches wife, she got into it with one of our older ladies at Union City last year. She always sits on the visitors side at the Union City home games and screams and acts like a wild woman. She needs to sit on the home side if she is going to act like she does.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

It was probably the coaches wife, she got into it with one of our older ladies at Union City last year. She always sits on the visitors side at the Union City home games and screams and acts like a wild woman. She was really obnoxious, its really kinda sad but she does have alot to deal with.

No, greenfield fan, you have been spewing your garbage long before last years game. You must be one miserable human to have so much hatred built up regarding kids playing high school sports. I rarely post on the T, but your crap really gets old. Hope you can someday overcome all of this hatred.