THE C

scottmike

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigger, or should I call you Alex Trubek since you THINK you know it all, I did do my research. I am a freaking wrestling prodigy! Two state titles say I know the sport say ... way better than you!

Simple check of my mad wrestling skills:

Predicted THE C would win the state title in November 2010. Posted right here on this here board.

Prediction correct when THE C POUNDED THEIR WAY TO THE STATE TITLE IN FEBRUARY 2011!

How is that for some research!

ALL ABOUT THE C BABY 2011 STATE CHAMPS so stick that in your pipe and smoke it Trubek!

You're obviously missing my point. You do nothing but spout off nonsense about the lowercase c while talking smack toward Baylor,Bradley,Cleveland,McCallie, and Soddy people...All who have CRUSHED little c for YEARS. You also act like people care that you predicted "the c" to win baby state. Nobody cares. I bet you also predicted the Twilight books would become hit movies. Oh wait, again, nobody on here cares!

Also, never claimed to know it all but I did watch first hand for YEARS the pounders take a few poundings themselves. I also remember some good teams Coach Crawford put together, I'm sure he would think you're just as much of an idiot as the rest of us.

OK Mr. Trubek, if you don't care why are you posting on the thread about THE C?? CAUSE U CARE TRUBEK!! THE C IS HERE TO STAY DEAL WITH IT!!

More power to the C, I wish them the best. Just posting to YOU so you know how dumb you come across to everyone. Not really to worried about the c. Obviously from the context of my previous posts I have no affiliation with the little division.

Back on topic, THE C has seven wrestlers ranked by my CoachT friend Coach Bray, who we all know really knows the sport, some would say he is my equal as far as wrestling intellect goes. The big question we all want to think about today and as the season progresses is ... just how dominant will THE C be when it comes time to go to the boonies aka the hooterville pig parlorâ„¢ next month. What do we think, top 3 finish for THE C? Not ready to predict that yet myself.

Edited by scottmike

Back on topic, THE C has seven wrestlers ranked by my CoachT friend Coach Bray, who we all know really knows the sport, some would say he is my equal as far as wrestling intellect goes. The big question we all want to think about today and as the season progresses is ... just how dominant will THE C be when it comes time to go to the pig place out in hooterville next month. What do we think, top 3 finish for THE C? Not ready to predict that yet myself.

Also I can't open the multiple personal messages you have sent me for whatever the reason......Wow, not a top 3 prediction from you? If Baylor,Bradley,Cleveland,McCallie, Soddy, finish lower than 2 they consider it a down year.

Also I can't open the multiple personal messages you have sent me for whatever the reason......Wow, not a top 3 prediction from you? If Baylor,Bradley,Cleveland,McCallie, Soddy, finish lower than 2 they consider it a down year.

Kind of agree with you there Trebek, only one problem. See if you did your research, you would have come to the realization that the TSSAA has different classifications for public schools (like Soddy Daisey, Bradley, Cleveland, and THE C) and private (like Baylor and McCallie). And you would see how stupid your post appears in that light.

Might be too soon to predict a TOP 3 finish for THE C, probably more like top 5, maybe 6.

And the personal messages are signs of peace from me, to you, since we are all brothers and sisters living on this board.

Edited by scottmike

Kind of agree with you there Trebek, only one problem. See if you did your research, you would have come to the realization that the TSSAA has different classifications for public schools (like Soddy Daisey, Bradley, Cleveland, and THE C) and private (like Baylor and McCallie). And you would see how stupid your post appears in that light.

Might be too soon to predict a TOP 3 finish for THE C, probably more like top 5, maybe 6.

And the personal messages are signs of peace from me, to you, since we are all brothers and sisters living on this board.

Never said they weren't in different classifications Scotty. So what light does my post look stupid in? Good try.... Either way, if they finish lower the 3, those powers consider it a bad year.

Just for the record the person who started this thread is in no way associated with the Central High School Wrestling program. Thank you for the enthusiasm but no thanks. Sorry to all those who were offended. This is in no way shape or form how Central Wrestlers, coaches, or parents carry themselves.

This is going to be a one of my bad days I can tell. Banned from THE C and demoted from Advanced Member to Trainer already before 8 am.

I have a feeling you are use to bad days and eat too much to deal with it!!! I feel your pain,,,been there/ still there...my passionate friend. Love you nervous energy and insecurity about your team,,,I can help you work through this/ fix this!

Disclaimer: You can't hold Bray's jock-strap let alone match his knowledge,,,avoid trying to get too big,,,too fast,,,and all that implies....

FF,,,sends...