TWF TSSAA Div 1 & 2 Rankings *Week 6* (1/9/12) Are Posted

trickk

TWF800_smaller.jpg

DID YOU MAKE THE CUT THIS WEEK?????

Click here for Week 6 Rankings for Division 1 & 2.

*** Rankings are based largely on information from last year’s performance, current wins/losses, and head to head competition with other ranked members. As the season progresses and wrestlers move weights your ranking may move up, down, or off the rankings all together based on the competition in that particular weight class.***

Coach Trick

Tennessee Wrestling Federation

Vice Chairman

Edited by trickk

TWF800_smaller.jpg

DID YOU MAKE THE CUT THIS WEEK?????

Click here for Week 6 Rankings for Division 1 & 2.

*** Rankings are based largely on information from last year’s performance, current wins/losses, and head to head competition with other ranked members. As the season progresses and wrestlers move weights your ranking may move up, down, or off the rankings all together based on the competition in that particular weight class.***

Coach Trick

Tennessee Wrestling Federation

Vice Chairman

I remember on the week 3 ranking forum I do believe I brought up that kid fletcher valentine and this is wat I was told

I am sorry that Hamm and myself have not met your standards cougars. As you mentioned Bosanko has lost to Valentine 2-1, which was at 170 lbs. Valentine has chosen to wrestle at 160 lbs obviously, which was from what I saw the weakest weight class at MTGC. Bosanko wrestled in a very tough weight class at MTGC and beat a previously ranked wrestler at 170 lbs. Therefore I can not rank a kid at one weight for barely beating a kid at another weight. I would love to help you with questions you may have with our decisions

I just want to hear a you were right instead we had to weight 3 weeks to see the results I had already stated...

I remember on the week 3 ranking forum I do believe I brought up that kid fletcher valentine and this is wat I was told

I am sorry that Hamm and myself have not met your standards cougars. As you mentioned Bosanko has lost to Valentine 2-1, which was at 170 lbs. Valentine has chosen to wrestle at 160 lbs obviously, which was from what I saw the weakest weight class at MTGC. Bosanko wrestled in a very tough weight class at MTGC and beat a previously ranked wrestler at 170 lbs. Therefore I can not rank a kid at one weight for barely beating a kid at another weight. I would love to help you with questions you may have with our decisions

I just want to hear a you were right instead we had to weight 3 weeks to see the results I had already stated...

You are way to concerned about rankings. Honestly, does it matter if your boy is on a list of names on a website? They aren't official by any means. Wins now don't mean anything if you don't produce the same wins next month. That's all that matters, not rankings, not the Soddy invitational, not the gp west. Next month in the cow palace is all that matters, that's it.

Edited by WrestlingGod

Aww ne quite pls if u gonna tell me ranking are no effect on wrestling then don't look at this forum u knw ppl are going to debate them so dnt tell me I can't and I have no boy

Did I say anywhere where you can or can't do anything? Nope, you can do whatever you want. Just telling you, you care way touch about these rankings. You aren't the only one either. There's more that goes on in this forum than arguing like a bunch of teenage girls. How else would us in mid tn know the score o the Cleveland-Bradley match? How else would I get to read bbb's fantastic articles? I couldn't. My point is, in the scheme of the season does it matter if the kid you like is on a list of names? Or is it more important to produce in Feb? You tell me..

Aww ne quite pls if u gonna tell me ranking are no effect on wrestling then don't look at this forum u knw ppl are going to debate them so dnt tell me I can't and I have no boy

Couger,

Valentine was placed in the rankings because the #2 and #3 wrestler at 160 have dropped to 152. He has lost the last 3.of 4 matches, one by tech by a wrestler at 152. Nothing he has done recently made me want to put him in the rankings but he has been consistent enough to keep him in mind. Hope this helps.

Well u dnt have to look at this topic look at all the others but this one and to produce in feb more important but for the ppl not in the ten area want to knw how the best could be in feb so the rankings do help some ppl and for them to be accurate is important too .. this my last reply to u so anything after this you will be wasting your time..

WrestlingGod hit it dead on, only what Feb matters, everything else is preparation for that. The rankings aren't accurate, they never will be as long as coaches don't provide information and update their teams and wrestlers information in a timely manner. Take them for what they are, one persons opinion based upon the information available.

WrestlingGod hit it dead on, only what Feb matters, everything else is preparation for that. The rankings aren't accurate, they never will be as long as coaches don't provide information and update their teams and wrestlers information in a timely manner. Take them for what they are, one persons opinion based upon the information available.

And leaving other ppl to speak their own opinion about them rankings are done for a reason if not u would not see it used in the nfl nba NCAA so when they stop then I will too