three rivers conference

3riversman

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sullivan east appears to be cream of crop. North and Betsy playing well. Is Unicoi County done after losing 2 starters and dropping one at north last night?

like i said early in the season east then the rest of 3 rivers north, betsy and unicio. east has beaten unicio 2 times and the other 1 time don't see east being beat in 3 rivers more than 1 time. could make a run for state

Edited by fisherman1

The conference is wide open again. East, North, and Unicoi tied at 5-2, Elizabethton at 4-3, and Johnson Co, Happy Valley tied at 1-6(I think). Last 3 games for everyone will be interesting. Some top Matchups - East at Elizabethton, North at Unicoi, and North at Elizabethton. Maybe even bigger than those are the matchups those schools have with Happy Valley and Johnson County. Can they get through those without losing?

The conference is wide open again. East, North, and Unicoi tied at 5-2, Elizabethton at 4-3, and Johnson Co, Happy Valley tied at 1-6(I think). Last 3 games for everyone will be interesting. Some top Matchups - East at Elizabethton, North at Unicoi, and North at Elizabethton. Maybe even bigger than those are the matchups those schools have with Happy Valley and Johnson County. Can they get through those without losing?

Unicoi Co looks like in position to win three rivers title. Thoughts on upcoming district?

-EHS will win the districts in Unicoi, they are playing better team basketball than anyone else and they are 17-3 since Dugger took over. It is gonna be interesting to see how well they will play next year with a full year of Dugger under their belt.