Crawford at Brentwood no more

I haven't heard that but I think Winfree may feel he is too close to retirement.

I think that's right, and I think the fact that he's been a successful head coach before makes him less likely to be driven into the job by ambition to be a head coach. And to retiredtothebleachers point, I think that only makes it more likely its Gore. Still doesnt seem likely to me Aydelott takes it if offered, Hester should get a good look, Ingle Martin or a top assistant from Maryville (have no clue if they applied/would be interested if asked) should also get an interview if they havent already. Speaking of, does any body know what the interview lineup has looked like/will look like?

I think that's right, and I think the fact that he's been a successful head coach before makes him less likely to be driven into the job by ambition to be a head coach. And to retiredtothebleachers point, I think that only makes it more likely its Gore. Still doesnt seem likely to me Aydelott takes it if offered, Hester should get a good look, Ingle Martin or a top assistant from Maryville (have no clue if they applied/would be interested if asked) should also get an interview if they havent already. Speaking of, does any body know what the interview lineup has looked like/will look like?

Gore would be the best option from what I have heard at this point. Hester is in the mix. Aydelott would be crazy to leave the set up he has at Riverdale and I doubt he is looking to. In my opinion, Ingle is not ready for the challenge. I have no idea about Maryville guys either. I dont think the pay vs. cost of living in this are would be that attractive to those guys, but who knows. I wouldnt be surprised if they have to go out of state to make this hire, nor would I be surprised if they make an in house promotion.

been reading all this for some time..............first; I have no horse in this race, but would like to make a comment. I watched Brentwood play on TV vs Cookeville; then got to see them in person vs MJ. I saw great improvement.............BUT (large BUT) They had no business being on the field with MJ.........they made a real game out of it for about 3 qtrs; then talent mismatch finally got them!

From where I was setting, I saw a very well coached team that got about just about all they could out of the material hand that they were dealt............I saw very average talent, great coaching on both sides of the ball.

Some comments I heard in the stands = clueless as to the staff you HAD!! Good luck in your search......you will need it!!