big district tests for Moore Co Raiderettes coming up

mchsassistman

The girls from Lynchburg look to string together five good games as they will be facing a very good MTCS team, Forrest, Huntland and Community (all district games) before hosting AAA Lincoln Co. on the 28th. Expect to see a better defensive and offensive effort than their last game at Fayetteville City. I hope the girls can get hungry again, as you must be playing your best ball at tournament time. I'm just not quite sure that they've peaked yet!!

The girls from Lynchburg look to string together five good games as they will be facing a very good MTCS team, Forrest, Huntland and Community (all district games) before hosting AAA Lincoln Co. on the 28th. Expect to see a better defensive and offensive effort than their last game at Fayetteville City. I hope the girls can get hungry again, as you must be playing your best ball at tournament time. I'm just not quite sure that they've peaked yet!!

I had hoped for a better offensive night than 30% from the field and 65% from the free throw line; however, defensively, the girls from the country took care of business. Moore County wins going away 49 to 38. Next up Forrest. go get'em girls!!!

I think they are as good as they are going to be. The district is not as good this year with no real challenge for them. That will hurt them later on in trying to make the state.

The Raiderettes made the beginning of what I hope to see a championship run towards the state tourney. They came out with more aggressiveness and offensive mindedness and must have caught Huntland on the mend as they caused turnover after turnover and scored seemingly on nearly every possesion. It looks like their shooting may be on the turn-around as well. If the girls can continue to improve on every possession instead of every quarter, expect to see them at the boro!

The Raiderettes made the beginning of what I hope to see a championship run towards the state tourney. They came out with more aggressiveness and offensive mindedness and must have caught Huntland on the mend as they caused turnover after turnover and scored seemingly on nearly every possesion. It looks like their shooting may be on the turn-around as well. If the girls can continue to improve on every possession instead of every quarter, expect to see them at the boro!

Does the mafia still sit at court side