How do you know

that this is true,

Please reveal your sources

and I may believe you.

If he does go private,

well, I'm a thankin

that maybe Blackman

will end up with a Rankin

Wow, a Rutherford County Head Football Coach looking for another job....what is this world coming to....I thought Rutherford was the SEC of High School Football :popcorneater:

Is this the start of the fallout from Harry leaving

If Shad is out would Houston Nutt be on the short list? I'm hearing it's between a local guy and Charlie Ward of Florida State and that Rankiin did apply. :popcorneater:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh let me guess. God has led Shad once again to where the talent is and where he can make more money.

Or where the daughter can play basketball.

2senseless, you are such a child! God forbid a man would want to make a better life for himself and his family both on and off the court. One question though. When Shad left the institution to go to MTCS exactly what talent was he going there for.

I dare say he was leaving more talent than he was going to. So it realy comes down to one thing get monie, get monie, get monie. And if the checkbook had not been snatched out from under him, I'm sure he would still be there. I know I would!

But I'm also dang glad he came. One District Championship and Two Second Place Finishes doesn't suck. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Looks like you get to keep your hero, mykidsdad. Shad didn't get the BA job. Guess his credentials didn't beat the guy they hired who only went 3-7 last year.

He went to MTCS because he had visions of being able to recruit more players like Sonny and Rod there and get some free rent while he was at it. He planned to make it his own little BA. My source on that is IMPECCABLE. But we all know it didn't work out that way for him.

Looks like you get to keep your hero, mykidsdad. Shad didn't get the BA job. Guess his credentials didn't beat the guy they hired who only went 3-7 last year.

He went to MTCS because he had visions of being able to recruit more players like Sonny and Rod there and get some free rent while he was at it. He planned to make it his own little BA. My source on that is IMPECCABLE. But we all know it didn't work out that way for him.

Eggs,not count ,before they hatch. Job, up for, another, there is.

May the fork be with you. :thumb: