Bradley vs McMinn Central

anotherback

Tonite at Bradley, big game, big gym, should be a big crowd. Blizinbuc , bballer1 who do you think wins? I give edge to Bradley but with that win against Knox Webb it seems like Central this year is playing up to or down to thier opponents, so you never know. Side note Bradley will be a very physical and even bigger team over the next 2 yrs, some of thier upcoming freshmen are going to be pretty good.

Tonite at Bradley, big game, big gym, should be a big crowd. Blizinbuc , bballer1 who do you think wins? I give edge to Bradley but with that win against Knox Webb it seems like Central this year is playing up to or down to thier opponents, so you never know. Side note Bradley will be a very physical and even bigger team over the next 2 yrs, some of thier upcoming freshmen are going to be pretty good.

Sorry, I just saw this post. I would have predicted Bradley winning because they're playing better basketball - in my opinion. I hope both teams make it to Murfeesboro.

by a little bit. mcminn central wasn't an easy win for them.

Tough game, which was expected. Lot's of fouls and such with 2 from Central and 2 from Bradley fouling out before the smoke cleared. Game was close until the 4th period when Bradley finally opened up some ground. McMinn led most of the 3rd.

Tough game, which was expected. Lot's of fouls and such with 2 from Central and 2 from Bradley fouling out before the smoke cleared. Game was close until the 4th period when Bradley finally opened up some ground. McMinn led most of the 3rd.

Great game to watch. Both teams played tough throughout. Central lost junior Massingal and freshman Myers in 3rd and 4th quarter with ankle injuries but both returned. Bradleys size didnt bother MC for the most part but I think it wore on them late. MC very young with yesterdays starting lineup consisting of 2 juniors, 1 soph, and 2 freshman. Hope to see both in the Boro. Hats off to each team for a great game.

This was indeed another good game between two very good and well coached teams. Bradley had a little trouble early with the press while McMinn did a nice job against against Bradley traps. McMinn started off strong and perhaps a function of Bradleys weak schedule in that Bradley seemed just a little caught off guard. Massengil's 2nd half injury really hurt McMinn...she went out down by 2 and came back in down 7...a big swing in such a tight game. Bradley's fouth quarter (allowed 6 points) defense, free throw shooting and offensive balance/depth won this game. For now, Bradley just has a few more horses.

Was suprised to see McMinn almost exclusively try to post Massengil in the 4th quarter although the pick/pentrate just was not there...again credit Bradley's defense.

While this was a nice win for Bradley against an outstanding AA squad, they will face more balanced and athletic teams en route to a AAA state showing. They will have to handle back court pressue better and get more comfortable getting bangged around. McMinn should make it back to state and sucess there will depend on the emergence of tactics that involve other offensive threats than just Massingil.

Great game and great environment....