Mt Pleasant Next football coach

wholder

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a clue whether he'd be interested in the job or not, but I sure would like to see Coach Eddie Bassham take the job I think he deserved years ago......

Talk around town so far is quite. I've heard no names mentioned. Maybe I've just not talked to the right one yet.

you would have rather seen eddie have the job over walt?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PlataeuMan222

Very bitter rivalry but good to see MTP with a new coach heard he's pretty good. Hope y'all do well this season would be great to have 8-0 MTP vs 8-0 CA. Best of luck coach hoath.

GO DAWGS!

you would have rather seen eddie have the job over walt?

Gotta know a little school History. Right after Wolaver left I wanted Eddie to have it back then. So did a few others........mTp may have already had a few Gold balls in the very late 80's and on through the 90's if that would've happened. JMO.

Edited by Big Bigby

Gotta know a little school History. Right after Wolaver left I wanted Eddie to have it back then. So did a few others........mTp may have already had a few Gold balls in the very late 80's and on through the 90's if that would've happened. JMO.

I agree, MTP has been loaded with talent over the years only to have an early exit out of the playoffs. WC will be down this year but not out and will get better as the year goes on, we all can only hope that WC and MTP can keep on giving us fans the great games we have gotten used to. Good luck with yalls new coach.

• 2 months later...

Of course this new coach over in mt pleasnt comes when all the region power houses are down this year i.e.PC WC. only chances of them getting beat are by loretto and CA. and i dont think LOretto will be able to ocntain #1 on mtp.

So three good seasons and that makes PC a power house?

Now your catching on. They have a new staff also. Their OC from 06 is back, they made it to the 3rd round the one year he was there. The new DC came from Giles co. They also have a former Giles co qb who just got done playing college ball. they got the best best athletes from the bball and baseball teams playing now. I know how crazy it sounds, i do. I dont exspect any love from the other region teams. they havent earned any respect yet but you better not put a W on that schedule jus yet cause your gona leave shaking your head. That is if you dont go so you can save some money. So please sleep on us, it will only help!