Cannon Co. Head coach quits!

Gridiron88

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people have spoken and they have gotten exactly what they asked for; a new head coach. Congratulations! Things are running amuck here in Cannon County. The worst looking Spring practice that I have seen yet. These poor kids haven't been given any direction. If you all thought Cannon County was in a sad state before this year, you haven't seen anything yet. Oh, don't get me wrong, there will be plenty of tailgating, cowbells, bleach jugs filled with rocks and lots of noise makers..that is to distract you from how horrible things really are. The season will speak for itself. Unfortunately for our kids they will be missing someone to set forth guidelines, rules and ethics.

:roflol::wacko::roflol:

The people have spoken and they have gotten exactly what they asked for; a new head coach. Congratulations! Things are running amuck here in Cannon County. The worst looking Spring practice that I have seen yet. These poor kids haven't been given any direction. If you all thought Cannon County was in a sad state before this year, you haven't seen anything yet. Oh, don't get me wrong, there will be plenty of tailgating, cowbells, bleach jugs filled with rocks and lots of noise makers..that is to distract you from how horrible things really are. The season will speak for itself. Unfortunately for our kids they will be missing someone to set forth guidelines, rules and ethics.

It was reported in the local paper that Cannon won their scrimmage against Red Boiling Springs. I am not sure who reported that information, but it was not correct. They reported that Cannon won 28-21 when actually we lost by a touchdown (and no one kicked extra points). I am not sure if someone's "dadddy" had that reported to make the situation look better than it actually is or someone is terribly confused. Given the current situation, I would wager the latter.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

It was reported in the local paper that Cannon won their scrimmage against Red Boiling Springs. I am not sure who reported that information, but it was not correct. They reported that Cannon won 28-21 when actually we lost by a touchdown (and no one kicked extra points). I am not sure if someone's "dadddy" had that reported to make the situation look better than it actually is or someone is terribly confused. Given the current situation, I would wager the latter.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe correct, I was not there. But I do have a question since you brought it up....would you rather they had lost?

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe correct, I was not there. But I do have a question since you brought it up....would you rather they had lost?

No, what I would like is the facts to be reported, not reported in a manner that serves ones cause. Let's face it, you can spin it in anyway that you would like, but the program itself is falling apart.

First, we lose the head coach and now players are jumping ship left and right. We have lost our QB and receiver and that doesn't even count the many others that have decided they don't want to be part of a three ring circus. More will follow, it is just a matter of time.

We all are painfully aware of what happens when promised "change" all we can hope for now is this doesn't last 4 years and it doesn't crumble so far that it can't be brought back from the depths of heck.

Did you contact the media outlet that posted the results of the scrimmage, or did you just decide to get on this forum to make our school/community further look like we're idiots regarding CoachT? Or, are you apart of the problem that deems us a "3-ring circus" because we continue to look like clowns on this site?Also, do you know reasons why each individual kid left the program? I would like to personally know myself.

Edited by wbryguy

Did you contact the media outlet that posted the results of the scrimmage, or did you just decide to get on this forum to make our school/community further look like we're idiots regarding CoachT? Or, are you apart of the problem that deems us a "3-ring circus" because we continue to look like clowns on this site?Also, do you know reasons why each individual kid left the program? I would like to personally know myself.

First, the local media is a joke. That is all I have to say about that. The person that reported that bit of information made himself appear as though he didn't know what he was talking about, he didn't need me to help him. *Shrugs* It is what it is. Look, I just comment on it the way I see it. I have to agree that it looks like a bunch of clowns when I watch the coaching staff 'try' to put a program together. But, hey, that is just one persons opinion. Time will tell. If I am wrong I will be glad to post that as well. As a matter of fact, yes, I do know why 4 of the players are not returning. I would invite you to contact them yourself and ask them why.

• 1 month later...

Things sure are quiet in Cannon Cannon. Where are all those people that are Coach Schrenk haters? Let's talk about last nights game... Can you say BLOW OUT?? I have to assume the coaching wasn't the reason they lost 31-6. That couldn't be, because the people spoke, and got exactly what they asked for. I guess this years excuse will be they are trying to build a program that has had much adversity. All I see is lots of Huffing and puffing.