Polk Wildcats 2012

Polk04

So what do people think about Polk this year? I know they lost Akins and Saxe and some good size on the lines. Who do you think will step up this year. Coach Davis always finds a way to find the talent he needs to replace the players that left. Just wondering on everyone thoughts.

I think Polk will still be tops in the district, but the gap will close this next season. Quick question, did all sophmores and freshman play for Polk in jv? This is a pretty good indication of what to look for. McMinn Central did not play any of their starting sophmores in the jv game this year. I should clarify- skill position players.

I think Polk will still be tops in the district, but the gap will close this next season. Quick question, did all sophmores and freshman play for Polk in jv? This is a pretty good indication of what to look for. McMinn Central did not play any of their starting sophmores in the jv game this year. I should clarify- skill position players.

Most of Central's OL and DL were freshman or sophomores who did not get much PT on Fridays. Polk is the team to beat in 5AA. Well coached, physical football team.

How many seniors does Polk graduate?

Polk did play only freshmen and sophomores on the JV the best to my knowledge. I think Polk graduate around 10 to 13 can't remb right off hand. The JV played good last year and most of these players will have to step up this year. Looking forward to watching the Miller kid play the young man is a beast.

Polk did play only freshmen and sophomores on the JV the best to my knowledge. I think Polk graduate around 10 to 13 can't remb right off hand. The JV played good last year and most of these players will have to step up this year. Looking forward to watching the Miller kid play the young man is a beast.

With that being said, were their many sophmores playing varsity? If so did they also play in the JV games?