Coacht awards

sweeptheleg

Lets liven things up a little bit with a special awards post.

1) who is your favorite coacht posters?

2) Who is your most despised coacht posters?

3) Who do you think the best technical coach in Tn is?

4) Who is the best motivator?

5) Who is your favorite referee?

6) who is your favorite wrestler to watch?

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans?

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be?

9) What team has the best support?

10)Who do you predict will be the top teams 5 years from now?

11) What gym do you like to wrestle in the most?

12) what gym do you hate wrestling in?

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable?

14) What coacht poster do you think is the biggest Homer?

15)who has the best singlets?

16) who is the hottest wrestling mom?

17) Who is the hottest wrestling dad? ( I put that for the female posters on here, bcb you cant vote for yourself)

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity?

19) what team has the best/unique tradition?

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17) Who is the hottest wrestling dad? ( I put that for the female posters on here, bcb you cant vote for yourself)

1) Favorite: scottmike

2) Most despised: Cougar (not by me but by others I am sure)

15) Worst singlets: Harpeth or any singlets that are white

19) Most unique tradition: Clarksville's 17 consecutive Region Title

1) who is your favorite coacht posters?"...................UncleBucklateral and Bigredblooded

2) Who is your most despised coacht posters.......keefejams, until I found out I was played

3) Who do you think the best technical coach in Tn is...I hear Shane Turner ain't to shabby

4) Who is the best motivator?".......so many but I gotta go with Pat Simpson and Ben Smith and Steve Henry

5) Who is you favorite ref?......all of Chattanooga, we as a city are blessed

6) who is your favorite wrestler to watch?.............Houston Clements and Alex Seeley

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans?.wish I had one, that would've meant a heated rivelary

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be?......John Lennon

9) What team best fans..............tie TBSFBAG and TBSFMAW

10)Who do you predict will be the top teams 5 years from now?...Cleveland, sorry bayoubear

11) What gym do you like to wrestle in the most?.....I personally like the old McCallie gym

12) what gym do you hate wrestling in?...".........................................................

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable?..................... SirGhouse

14) What coacht poster do you think is the biggest Homer?.......wrestle90, god rest her soul

15)who has the best singlets?...."..................................................................EFT

16) who is the hottest wrestling mom?".............................................................. Tie between the 3 from ooltewah, a couple from SBG, and my neighbor

17) Who is the hottest wrestling dad? ( I put that for the female posters on here, bcb you cant vote for yourself)..... Jakesdad

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity?........chattcity

19) what team has the best/unique tradition? ............ EFT, the trip to Atlanta to the gentlemans club for the week prior to the start of the season

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year? ..With much happiness to the silent majority, yes

Bcb iii :flower:

Edited by bear cat brown

1) who is your favorite coacht posters? Bcb,Mike Scott (he makes me laugh), bucklateral

2) Who is your most despised coacht posters? sommers

3) Who do you think the best technical coach in Tn is? Gordon Connell

4) Who is the best motivator? Eric Phillips

5) Who is your favorite referee? Don Elsea

6) who is your favorite wrestler to watch? Hooker, Watson, Baker, Oliver

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans? The C

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be? Simpsons, Eric Phillips, Ben Smith

9) What team has the best support? Ryan, Soddy, Baylor

10)Who do you predict will be the top teams 5 years from now? Cleveland, Ryan

11) What gym do you like to wrestle in the most? Mclellan, Utc arena

12) what gym do you hate wrestling in? any memphis school

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable? Ghouse

14) What coacht poster do you think is the biggest Homer? wrestle90, mike scott, Rabitt

15)who has the best singlets? Ryan

16) who is the hottest wrestling mom? Ryan, Soddy,

17) Who is the hottest wrestling dad? ( I put that for the female posters on here, bcb you cant vote for yourself) not answering that one

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity? stovepipe, keefjams, mike scott, bucklateral

19) what team has the best/unique tradition? bradleys home matches with the spotlight

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year? nope, he cant do it

1) who is your favorite coacht posters? BCB,

2) Who is your most despised coacht posters? SBA wrestlers LOL

3) Who do you think the best technical coach in Tn is? Pat Simpson/ Gordon Connell

4) Who is the best motivator? Coach Simpson's Cowboy Cornerman

5) Who is your favorite referee? Nashvegas ref's Duh!

6) who is your favorite wrestler to watch? Hooker, Mosely, Marchetti, Clements, Watson, Baker

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans? Team out West - The Bros.

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be? MBA (class acts), EFT

9) What team has the best support? PURPLE IRISH

10)Who do you predict will be the top teams 5 years from now? Ryan, Cleveland, Baylor

11) What gym do you like to wrestle in the most? Pig palace...joking!

12) what gym do you hate wrestling in? Memphis gyms

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable? Ghouse, BCB

14) What coacht poster do you think is the biggest Homer? Wrestle90 without a doubt!

15)who has the best singlets? Ryan, EFT

16) who is the hottest wrestling mom? Soddy by God

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity? BCB with his golf visor and kakis :thumb:

19) what team has the best/unique tradition? :blush:

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year? Hope not!

Edited by nashwrestling

1) who is your favorite coacht posters? Like most...BCB...actually like Sommers too

3) Who do you think the best technical coach in Tn is? Logsdon (even though he is retired)

4) Who is the best motivator? Phillips

5) Who is your favorite referee? Danny Gilbert

6) who is your favorite wrestler to watch? Watson, Hooker, Austin Stevison

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans? Bradley

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be? Steve Henry, Eric Phillips

9) What team has the best support? Bradley

10)Who do you predict will be the top teams 5 years from now? Cleveland, Bradley, Soddy, Baylor, McCallie

11) What gym do you like to wrestle in the most? Science Hill, McCallie

12) what gym do you hate wrestling in? Cow palace, if that is considered a gym

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable? BBBranton

14) What coacht poster do you think is the biggest Homer? The "C" guy

15)who has the best singlets? Hilltoppers

16) who is the hottest wrestling mom? SD

17) Who is the hottest wrestling dad? ( I put that for the female posters on here, bcb you cant vote for yourself)SD

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity? StarRaider

19) what team has the best/unique tradition? Bradley - Lunatic Fringe run out

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year? he seems pretty serious about it

1) who is your favorite coacht posters? BCB

2) Who is your most despised coacht posters Sommers

3) Who do you think the best technical coach in Tn is? Connell

4) Who is the best motivator? Henry

5) Who is your favorite referee? Elsea

6) who is your favorite wrestler to watch? Watson

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans? Cleveland

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be? Henry

9) What team has the best support? Bradley

10)Who do you predict will be the top teams 5 years from now? Soddy Daisy

11) What gym do you like to wrestle in the most? Soddy

12) what gym do you hate wrestling in? Cleveland

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable? bbb

14) What coacht poster do you think is the biggest Homer? mikescott

15)who has the best singlets? Soddy

16) who is the hottest wrestling mom? Soddy

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity? cbg

19) what team has the best/unique tradition? Bradley

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year? We wont let him!

1) who is your favorite coacht posters?---- BCB

2) Who is your most despised coacht posters?---- sommers

3) Who do you think the best technical coach in Tn is?--- Tim Pittman

4) Who is the best motivator?--- Greg Foreman

5) Who is your favorite referee?--- Pete Stafford

6) who is your favorite wrestler to watch?--- Watson

7) Who is your most hated team/ fans?--- Baylor

8) If your son had to wrestle for someone else who would you want it to be?--- Foreman

9) What team has the best support? ---Bradley, Father Ryan CBHS Baylor

13) What coacht poster do you think is the most knowledgeable? ---- No one who posts here is eligible for this award :)

15)who has the best singlets? --- SD

18) what coacht screename would you most like to know their real identity? --- cupcake,,,,,

20) will Bcb really retire from coacht this year? He's a CoachT-aholic...he might make it to step 3 but he will fall off the wagon and be back.

0 Back to top of the page up there ^

Edited by xbody

1) who is your favorite coacht posters? Bcb,Mike Scott (he makes me laugh), bucklateral

Well thanks for your acknowledgement! I'm certainly no scottmike or mikescott either. He is a talented comedian no doubt. Judging from your being the originator of this particular thread and taking a few hours to be the Third to respond, it appears you had to really ponder your personal answers without any premeditation prior to thread creation... :)

It probably goes back to my being correct in my "gut calls" like Pope Ga coming up here & being somewhat competitive to the point of keeping (or at least impacting) Soddy from winning two of the toughest tourneys in the SE or is it simply because I was able to get this half a century chin up to the bar 20+ x's for some t-shirts the last few years? Don't be envious.... Hey, at least you Know who I am!?!?!

Whatever the case, feel free "any of you Sommers haters" to come up and introduce yourselves this weekend. I don't bite! Maybe I'll pump off a the pullups for you or one of your kids & let ya have a t-shirt (for a tip on how my boy can upset a Chattanooga area wrestle or two) :)

Edited by Sommers

Well thanks for your acknowledgement! I'm certainly no scottmike or mikescott either. He is a talented comedian no doubt. Judging from your being the originator of this particular thread and taking a few hours to be the Third to respond, it appears you had to really ponder your personal answers without any premeditation prior to thread creation... :)

It probably goes back to my being correct in my "gut calls" like Pope Ga coming up here & being somewhat competitive to the point of keeping (or at least impacting) Soddy from winning two of the toughest tourneys in the SE or is it simply because I was able to get this half a century chin up to the bar 20+ x's for some t-shirts the last few years? Don't be envious.... Hey, at least you Know who I am!?!?!

Whatever the case, feel free "any of you Sommers haters" to come up and introduce yourselves this weekend. I don't bite! Maybe I'll pump off a the pullups for you or one of your kids & let ya have a t-shirt (for a tip on how my boy can upset a Chattanooga area wrestle or two) :)

I feel the change of your meds is not working, I'll look you up..

Joe Waddell :flower:

I feel the change of your meds is not working, I'll look you up..

Joe Waddell :flower:

Bear Cat, I've never taken any of those roids you push! As I'm sure you know, I'm naturally juiced up and will never match your 30!

I'm confident you will finally get that boy to the top, The Very Top of the Podium,,, again naturally juiced from Not You, but your Sassy X ;) ... what is it "3 x's a charm?"

no thought or time was spent on originating the questions or later the answers. I just read the questions and typed the first responses that came to mind. I didnt mean to ruffle your feathers as i do not know you personally or know who you are. I figured you could take it since you are the self proclaimed tough guy/ pull up king and are always inviting people to come introduce themselves to you.