14AA

footballmad

Lexington Liberty will both be good like usual. Chester County lost alot from last year. South Side is getting better and should be 3,4,5? But top two unfortunatly will probably be Lexington and Liberty. Now i will say i think CC will be ok this year!!!! They have some good kids out there still playing but they are gonna be young so some kids are gonna have to step up quickly

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'slward'

Lexington Liberty will both be good like usual. Chester County lost alot from last year. South Side is getting better and should be 3,4,5? But top two unfortunatly will probably be Lexington and Liberty. Now i will say i think CC will be ok this year!!!! They have some good kids out there still playing but they are gonna be young so some kids are gonna have to step up quickly

Agreed CC lost a ton ,possibly will be 3rd as they do have the best coach in the district..SS may improve beyond anyone expections

'slward'

Agreed CC lost a ton ,possibly will be 3rd as they do have the best coach in the district..SS may improve beyond anyone expections

Agree with the comment about the best coach in the district.

Coach Hodum will do a good job getting the kids ready like any good coach should. Talent wise CC will have good talent but Lexington and Liberty should be loaded. I think SS will be the team that could turn alot of heads this year in the district.

In my opinion S. Side has probably the best single player in the district in O-lineman Robert Burleigh. 6-7 and about 280. He is preseason all-state in 4A on just about everyone's list. He is a D1 prospect and will be a big asset to S. Side.

In my opinion S. Side has probably the best single player in the district in O-lineman Robert Burleigh. 6-7 and about 280. He is preseason all-state in 4A on just about everyone's list. He is a D1 prospect and will be a big asset to S. Side.

Oh yea gonna member him i think. SS gonna be a team everyone is gonna have to watch.

Easy on the exaggerations.... 6'7 WOW!!! He was 6'5 293 at the MTSU camp sunday afternoon.

Edited by coach9818