R4AA

jimbo44

OH YAH YOU WENT TO THE GLASS HOUSE LAST YEAR WITHOUT YOUR REF'S AND AS I RECOLLECT YOU HAD A LONG LONG DRIVE BACK AFTER GETTING TAKEN TO THE WOODSHED AS YOU SO PUT IT .HEARD SOME OF YOU ARE STILL PULLING OUT SPLINTERS :roflol: NOW MOVE ON AND TAKE YOUR GERATOL AND OTHER MEDS AND GO TO NIGHT NIGHT.. :roflol::roflol:

Better to pull splinters from our trip to the woodshed in "SUBSTATE" than pulling out bee stings and going home in "REGION" play :mrgreen: Now you go and find your cousin and call it a night!

As a former Grundy player and just a player in general all these fans talking trash to one another is not going to change tomorrow nights out come. I would love for Grundy to win tomorrow night more than anything and hope they do, but bashing one another on here may make you eat your words. I played at Mcminn a few times and that was one of the hardest gyms to play in I have ever been to. But the girls will have to fight through it. I am just happy that Grundy has made it past region for the first time since 98. I am not saying I would be content with just sub-state showing and then going home, cause state is where I want to be. I am so proud of these girls from not only Grundy but from all the teams because it takes a lot from these girls to get as far as they have. So lets stop all the crap talking and leave the outcome of tomorrow nights game up to the girls. Let them fight the win out, because ppl running their mouth on here will not change anything and may make someone have to eat the words they are spitting out lol. So good luck tomorrow night Grundy and I'll be there cheering you on!

mtnman80 thinks that going to Central will be easy. Central thinks different. I don't care either way, but I know one team's fan is talking trash, and one is quiet. Hmmm.

I tel youns on thang. Dat dadgum mtnman80 ain't no fan..hes a krazy daddy. He neds to jist hush before he gits sum of dem dair Central gals mad at our gals fore de game even starts. I jist hope I kin get a ride to de game. My mule Sassy jist cant make it dat fer in one day. Got to find me sum short shorts an a tankers top since dey say dat jim is so hot. Hope dem Grundy gals kin win!

mtnman80 thinks that going to Central will be easy. Central thinks different. I don't care either way, but I know one team's fan is talking trash, and one is quiet. Hmmm.

Because trash talk is useless, it depends on the players. I know they are both going to put their all into this game tomm night, and both deserve to win. P.S. if you're going to trash talk then please at least use correct grammar.

I don't mean you king21 with the trash talking, I was talking to the people who are doing it.

Edited by centralmaniac4

LOL, you got me mtnman. Its been fun but all trash talk aside, I think yall have a good shot at MC. Go win one for region 4aa. If LA can take care of buiss then we can pick up were we left off!

good luck to your ladies as well. 4AA needs to take care of business and meet again. Hope all is safe on this day of severe weather!!