MrTSSAA

BTW

Westwood

LC

H'Bolt

Middleton

UC

TCA

Everyone of these teams are probably better than at least three teams that will make it to the glass house...

It's a shame they knock each other off, but that's West tenn basketball every year in 2A and 3A

I agree with that.LC could very well be sitting at home this year as well as the other teams you named.Of couse if LC makes it,I would like their chances.Whichever two teams make it from those teams I believe will play for the title and one will win it.The championship game could very well be played in the sub-stste games this year.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW

Westwood

LC

H'Bolt

Middleton

UC

TCA

Everyone of these teams are probably better than at least three teams that will make it to the glass house...

It's a shame they knock each other off, but that's West tenn basketball every year in 2A and 3A

I agree. That basically sums up the way I feel about Tennessee Basketball

Presuming they both win their first round region satellite games is game should be played at Westwood...

Middleton is comparable to LC and Humboldt and it will be interesting to see how BTW matches up with them...

The sub state games out west should be amazing... Definitely better than the buro...

After the first round.....Regionals will be played at TCA in Jackson.