Middleton VS BTW

MrTSSAA

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading all the idiotic posts that BTWsherrif posted how can anyone pull for BTW? I give the private schools heck for recruiting but even they wouldn't beat down a defenseless team by 100+ points. I'm rooting for Middleton in this game all the way and if they aren't enough to get the job done then i'm rooting for whoever plays BTW next! :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

After reading all the idiotic posts that BTWsherrif posted how can anyone pull for BTW? I give the private schools heck for recruiting but even they wouldn't beat down a defenseless team by 100+ points. I'm rooting for Middleton in this game all the way and if they aren't enough to get the job done then i'm rooting for whoever plays BTW next! :thumb:

this seems like hate. i gave every team props and showed no disrespect or hoped that anyone specifically got beat. So sir, please tell me why u think my posts are idiotic. please sir, with all respect

:popcorneater:

I shot the sheriff

But I didn't shoot no deputy, oh no! Oh!

I shot the sheriff

But I didn't shoot no deputy, ooh, ooh, oo-ooh.)

Yeah! All around in my home town,

They're tryin' to track me down;

They say they want to bring me in guilty

For the killing of a deputy,

For the life of a deputy.

But I say:

Oh, now, now. Oh!

(I shot the sheriff.) - the sheriff.

(But I swear it was in selfdefence.)

Oh, no! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Yeah!

I say: I shot the sheriff - Oh, Lord! -

(And they say it is a capital offence.)

Yeah! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Yeah!

:popcorneater:

I shot the sheriff

But I didn't shoot no deputy, oh no! Oh!

I shot the sheriff

But I didn't shoot no deputy, ooh, ooh, oo-ooh.)

Yeah! All around in my home town,

They're tryin' to track me down;

They say they want to bring me in guilty

For the killing of a deputy,

For the life of a deputy.

But I say:

Oh, now, now. Oh!

(I shot the sheriff.) - the sheriff.

(But I swear it was in selfdefence.)

Oh, no! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Yeah!

I say: I shot the sheriff - Oh, Lord! -

(And they say it is a capital offence.)

Yeah! (Ooh, ooh, oo-oh) Yeah!

lol i love bob marley

lol good answer. can't wait to the game. hoefully we will prevail. let me know how you think the game will unfold. did anyone go to she westwood game yesterday? i still would like to know how things unfolded...

Gotta admit, Sheriff - you dish it out, but you take it pretty well too !

(Next time put your "p" in hopefully - makes a BIG difference !)

lol i love bob marley

You're growing on me Sheriff,but we're SOOOO different!Eric Clapton is the man!Ido like Marley too.Now getting back on topic,Middleton is well coached and won't rattle,pretty quick,and too small to play with BTW.The Warriors can lose this game,but Middleton cant beat them(if that makes sense to you).Both teams play well,BTW by 10+,but Middleton can pester teams into "frustration" mistakes.Lake Co. hosted the Tigers earlier and honestly I thought they'd win comfortably,but escaped by three.Don't underestimate their coaching,conditioning,or heart,or it'll be a long offseason full of woud'a,coud'a,shoud'a.

Edited by tradertwo

You're growing on me Sheriff,but we're SOOOO different!Eric Clapton is the man!Ido like Marley too.Now getting back on topic,Middleton is well coached and won't rattle,pretty quick,and too small to play with BTW.The Warriors can lose this game,but Middleton cant beat them(if that makes sense to you).Both teams play well,BTW by 10+,but Middleton can pester teams into "frustration" mistakes.Lake Co. hosted the Tigers earlier and honestly I thought they'd win comfortably,but escaped by three.Don't underestimate their coaching,conditioning,or heart,or it'll be a long offseason full of woud'a,coud'a,shoud'a.

lol...yeah, hoping for a Middle blow out but if you are a BTW fan, you dont want to suffer the same fate as last years annointed, unbeatable team....lol