Middleton VS BTW

MrTSSAA

I agree with 20tigers12, on hard to get at a guy playing zone and especially hard to get at a guy that doesn't play alot of defense to begin with. Maybe because of his foul trouble but as I said in another post Newby is the REAL DEAL when it comes to offense but his defense left alot to be desired in my opinion from the 1 time I have gotten to see him play. Didn't play very hard on that end. Again maybe because of his early foul troubles or just an offensive mentality who knows?? guess we will see. Not knocking his ability I left impressed with him but has things he can improve on as all players do.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been saying this all year. BTW and Westwood have not played anyone at all this year except each other. I know that both Lake Co and Humboldt are battled tested. Both play a very difficult schedule. BTW might win a state championship this year but it's not going to as easy as you think.

Lol you guys are funny. BTW hadn't played anyone all year?. Lol. I wonder if the 5A teams in Missouri think that. Or maybe the 5A teams in Arkansas. Or what about class AA Sheffield (who is currently playing for the Region 8 AA championship tomorrow in MEMPHIS) that BTW easily handled. or maybe AAA kirby from memphis. But why does this matter when BTW won? According to you, Middleton is battle tested and has played a solid schedule and the Warriors have not. Well what happened to Middleton down the stretch. Seems like BTWs "weak" schedule lifted them past in the clutch. Yeah thats right

I'll be honest with you Sheriff, I hope your Warriors make to the Glass house. And I hope they are on the same side of the bracket as PC where we will meet in the Final Four. That why those Warriors were ALMOST good enough to play for the Title. :lol:

how do i insert faces on this thing. I need one that resembles the grinch....