Pan Am Games

rasslinlite

Class act!!! Frank and the whole Simpson family should be quite proud and looking forward to more world level competition to come.

He is making all of Tennessee proud since his being the first four timer and then a four time AA, now a International Gold... Next the whole USA can be proud with more Olympic accomplishments!

Congratulations to Phillip Simpson for winning Pan Am Tournament this weekend.

This should show that Tennessee wrestlers can compete with the best.

Tennessee wrestling must continue stepping up and wrestling the better competition as many are doing now because it helps not only them and their team, but it helps showcase the state.

Nick Marable of Memphis is doing the same thing in Greco-Wrestling.

Tennesse wrestling is on the rise.

Keep up the great job Phillip as all of Tennessee proud of you and pulling for you.

Nick Marable wrestles freestyle, not greco

My bad; however, could you not recognize the success of Phillip Simpson or Nic Marable or do you just want to point out an error?

I may have misstep about Nic Marable; however, your only point was to point out that I missed out about whether Nick wrestled Freestyle or Greco-Roman Wrestling.

You could not even extend a congratulations?

What is your point?

These are Tennessee wrestlers who are wrestling on the national level and they need to be recognized. Where was your recognition or is it you want to only point out an error about the wrestling of Nick?

Edited by hoosierdad

My bad; however, could you not recognize the success of Phillip Simpson or Nic Marable or do you just want to point out an error?

I may have misstep about Nic Marable; however, your only point was to point out that I missed out about whether Nick wrestled Freestyle or Greco-Roman Wrestling.

What is your point?

These are Tennessee wrestlers who are wrestling on the national level and they need to be recognized. Where was your recognition or is it you want to only point out an error about the wrestling of Nick?

NICK MARABLE WRESTLES FREESTYLE!! Get over yourself mr. who'syourdad. He simply made a correction.

What is your point?

As "jackass" so eloquently put it, I was simply making a correction. I definitely recognize the successes of Phillip and Nick. I was watching Phillip's finals match on a live stream and really confused my roommate when I started shouting as he pinned his final's opponent (some people just don't understand the excitement of wrestling). It is definitely great for Tennessee wrestling what him and Nick are doing.

While I'm here, I guess I should congratulate Phillip on his outstanding tournament! 2 pins against tough international competition and grabbing the gold medal, he is doing great things.

As for Nick, he just picked up a bronze at the Cerro Pelado International in Cuba, his only loss in the semifinals to World Champion and fellow U.S. star Jordan Burroughs.

Both are knocking on the door to be on the 2012 Olympic Team, I will be cheering for both of through the rest of the year as they represent Tennessee and the United States