Pan Am Games

rasslinlite

Congrats to PS. I am sure glad he does not seem to have the same inferiority complex about where he came from than others from the same place seem to have.

You're such a tool.

Congrats Philip. You're a great representative of the sport for the entire state.

Edited by RidinTime

was that meant to be clever? You not being from Tn. means nothing to me...I only know you are trying to offend me and I am not.

Well that's a relief. I'm glad you're not.

Not sure why you keep mentioning TN. As I only brought it up to correct you on your own ASSumption of my origin. I'll let you have the last word (since that's what you're accustomed to) because this thread ain't about you or me.

Well that's a relief. I'm glad you're not.

Not sure why you keep mentioning TN. As I only brought it up to correct you on your own ASSumption of my origin. I'll let you have the last word (since that's what you're accustomed to) because this thread ain't about you or me.

tool, dbad and ####.....clever boy. go to bed and get enough sleep for school tomorrow. last word, remember.

so back to the original topic.... Congratulations to Phillip on a great achievement!! Winning the Pan Am games is awesome and no easy feat; though I'm sure Phillip has his sights set even higher. I can't wait to see what he and fellow Tennesseean/former Pan Am champion Nick Marable have in store this summer.