Grundy County @ McMinn Central (Substate)

blitzinbuc

"stand up and cheer for their team's good play"......exactly. What real fans do. Roll your eyes all you want.

Star, apparently you still have the red #### and feel that your comments are being perceived as educational or knowledgeable, but it has immaturity and whine all over it.

Accept it, your team lost last night. It happens to every team at some point. Life goes on. Try to enjoy it! :flower:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star, apparently you still have the red #### and feel that your comments are being perceived as educational or knowledgeable, but it has immaturity and whine all over it.

Accept it, your team lost last night. It happens to every team at some point. Life goes on. Try to enjoy it! :flower:

Must be pretty educational or knowledgeable.....you keep responding. So you must find it necessary Mr. maturity.

Must be pretty educational or knowledgeable.....you keep responding. So you must find it necessary Mr. maturity.

After reading all these statements, I had a good laugh. I think it says something for MCentral to beat a senior heavy team. Remember this MC team has no senior starters. I know that they do a nice job in their roles, speaking of the 2 seniors. I will say this again, I was not expecting this team to acheive what they have this year - so anything after this is just a bonus. Sometimes the best team does not always win, just ask Upperman. Basketball is a game of matchups, timing, and of course nerves and foul shooting. Congrats to another state appearance by the Chargerettes!

Exactly right it's not the best team that always wins. It's who shows up and decides to play that night. Both teams played good Saturday night and MC come out on top. Grundy missed 15 or 16 free throws so they beat themselves, because you do NOT miss that many free throws in tournament play. GC only lost by 9 so if they had hit their free throws the outcome could have been different. It's over now and to bad either team had to lose. Congrats to MC and to GC, too. To bad someone had to lose. Good luck MC

After reading all these statements, I had a good laugh. I think it says something for MCentral to beat a senior heavy team. Remember this MC team has no senior starters. I know that they do a nice job in their roles, speaking of the 2 seniors. I will say this again, I was not expecting this team to acheive what they have this year - so anything after this is just a bonus. Sometimes the best team does not always win, just ask Upperman. Basketball is a game of matchups, timing, and of course nerves and foul shooting. Congrats to another state appearance by the Chargerettes!

I thought it was so funny Morgan complaining about the officiating if they would have called walks aginst MC in the sub it could have been different. I didn't know you could actually dribble over your head and not get called. It showed in the State and he wanted to complain. Ironic

PS you need to get out more from the log cabin

Edited by mtnman80

I thought it was so funny Morgan complaining about the officiating if they would have called walks aginst MC in the sub it could have been different. I didn't know you could actually dribble over your head and not get called. It showed in the State and he wanted to complain. Ironic

You can dribble the ball to the moon as long as you keep your hand on top of it, which was the case.

Grundy lost to the better team that day and Central lost to the better team Wednesday. It hurts, but you move on and quit complaining. Morgan can say whatever he wants, he's earned it. Nothing he can do about it but move on. The refs gave Grundy every opportunity to win substate and they failed. The refs gave Obion opportunities and they took advantage of them. It's a part of the game of basketball and all team sports (referees have too much control). That's why I enjoyed individual sports as a kid, the outcome was in your hands! Once again, I hope we see each other next year, I enjoy Grundy/Central games. Wish they'd play in all sports.

Edited by BloodCharger

You can dribble the ball to the moon as long as you keep your hand on top of it, which was the case.

Grundy lost to the better team that day and Central lost to the better team Wednesday. It hurts, but you move on and quit complaining. Morgan can say whatever he wants, he's earned it. Nothing he can do about it but move on. The refs gave Grundy every opportunity to win substate and they failed. The refs gave Obion opportunities and they took advantage of them. It's a part of the game of basketball and all team sports (referees have too much control). That's why I enjoyed individual sports as a kid, the outcome was in your hands! Once again, I hope we see each other next year, I enjoy Grundy/Central games. Wish they'd play in all sports.

hey bloody, I know the rules, when you cup your hand over over the side and not on top of the ball that is violation.

Me too, used to be some good ones :)

Man, mtnman80 - I thought my post was well thought out. I felt MCentral beat a very, very, very good Grundy team. I was actually giving you guys props for what you accomplished. I said I thought Grundy may have been better, or just as good as MCentral, they just did not get it done. Hey I like my cabin bud!