IMAC Softball 2012

stormy22

Looking forward to another season of IMAC softball. Who will be the team/teams to beat this year? Good luck to all the young ladies for a great season!

Not an IMAC follower really, but get to see some games from time to time. Did Seymour lose anything from last season? I have seen South DOyle scrimmage and they appear to be improved. Not sure about Jeff. Co. or anybody else right now.

Not an IMAC follower really, but get to see some games from time to time. Did Seymour lose anything from last season? I have seen South DOyle scrimmage and they appear to be improved. Not sure about Jeff. Co. or anybody else right now.

Ready for another great IMAC season!!!! Seymour hasnt lost anything coming into this season so they should be the ones to beat (finished 5th in the state last year). M'town East should be in the hunt as well as they are a Senior laden team. South Doyle should be returning pretty stout this year, will have to wait and see how the pitching staff shows up after the loss of the their starting pitcher. Cherokee has at least four very talented players and as always will put a dent in somebodies fender before its all over.Jeff County after being pretty dominnant over the last few years and picked to enter the fray at the bottom of the heap, just above Sevier County, will have to overcome the loss of almost the whole starting team, but will have some solid talent and may have something to say aboutnthe whole thing before its all said and done. I expect this season to be a brawl for in the middle of the pack. East and Seymour better play at the top of their games to earn their pre-season favs. Cherokee, South Doyle, M'town West, and Jeff County will battle for their respective spots with Cocke County huntin everybody down. Sorry Smoky bears but hard to see much of an improvement for you this year, I do wish you well and hope to see your program gain strides.

1)Seymour (excellent pitching) 2)Jefferson (good coaching and pitching that throws strikes) 3)East (underachieving as usual, Upward Softball)4)Cherokee (possibly 3rd but coaching is weak like east) 5)South Doyle (good coaching) 6) West (pitching,coaching and defense will be average at best) 7)Cocke 8)Sevier

1)Seymour (excellent pitching) 2)Jefferson (good coaching and pitching that throws strikes) 3)East (underachieving as usual, Upward Softball)4)Cherokee (possibly 3rd but coaching is weak like east) 5)South Doyle (good coaching) 6) West (pitching,coaching and defense will be average at best) 7)Cocke 8)Sevier

1) Seymour- Hate to say it but coaching, pitching is probably best in the conference.

2) M. East- Could make a run, most talented 1-9 on the field IMO.

3) Jefferson- Young but talented, pretty good coaching.

4) South Doyle- Look for major strides from this team this year.

5) Cherokee- Descent pitching and a few sticks in the lineup.

6) M. West- Sleeper, could make a jump all the way up to 4.

7) Cocke- Very young will have growing to do.

8) Sevier- Could possibly split with Cocke and finish in a tie for 7th.

Looking forward to an exciting season and hopeful my Lady Canes can finish higher than I projected! GO LADY CANES!!

Seymour lost the center fielder and first base from last year. the pitching is very strong with both starters back from last seasons 3th place finish in state.

first game was tonight at cocke County Seymour won 13-0

Best of luck to all school in 2012

• 2 months later...

Seymour lost the center fielder and first base from last year. the pitching is very strong with both starters back from last seasons 3th place finish in state.

first game was tonight at cocke County Seymour won 13-0

Best of luck to all school in 2012

Congrats to all, seems preseason picks were very close to being accurate. Good luck Seymour Lady Eagles as you persue another state title bid and great season to my Lady Pats who fell just short at Boone the other night. With that said has anybody seen the All-District tournament team and individual awards. Cant seem to find em anywhere

Congrats to all, seems preseason picks were very close to being accurate. Good luck Seymour Lady Eagles as you persue another state title bid and great season to my Lady Pats who fell just short at Boone the other night. With that said has anybody seen the All-District tournament team and individual awards. Cant seem to find em anywhere

Summer Hayes (SS), Holly Roderick ©, Trish Workman(CF), and Randy Randall(P) got awards from Jefferson County.