Congrats LA! 4th trip to the boro in 5 years!

oldkodger

"STATE BOUND" those two words sounded great to hear tonight on the radio. One heck of a game by both teams,always is between these two. Sounded like the officiating was fairly even tonight. Congrads to Tyner on a great season. Lets go Hogeye (boys& girls both boro bound) bring home two gold balls

What a great game!! That was as an exciting game! Tyner has brought 3 great teams 3 of the past 4 years to LA for sub-state and personally, IMO, this was the best team they have had. Their coaches, players and fans were class acts. Good luck to you all in the future.

Now..what about that shot from Mason for the game winner!! AWESOME!! And anyone want a drink of McCool-Aid?!?! Great job and great team effort from the boys from HOG-EYE!! Good to see these seniors get another oputunity for gold. Good luck boys!:thumb:

Poor ole Brock! Ya gotta take the bad with the good! Tonight it was mostly good. You wont find a more fierce competitor. He really energies the team and gives 100%. That shot by Mason was off balance but he had total concentration and his soft touch took it home baby! Felt that everybody played hard & contributed in some way. Lets go get the gold ball!

Congrats to these guys even though I dont know any of them anymore lol. I still pull for the neighboring counties and its always fun talking ball with Big Daddy! Hope all is well on your end my friend! You too Old Kodger!

Thanks b4m, good to have surrounding counties pulling for us. I did see some poeple from pickett, fentress, & Jackson co at the game Monday pulling for LA. Call me crazy but I think we got a good shot at winning some gold. I beleive that every year but this year is different. We cause match up problems on the inside and imo we are playing our best ball right now! Mason is where we expected him to be all year, Logan has been great, Brock is hot, Eldridge is healthy & giving good minutes off the bench, Colby, & Logan Beaty are playing solid. Not many teams have district season mvp, district tourn mvp, & region tourn mvp & all three different players. Seems that when the team is down someone different picks them up each time. Tyner played great defense & we could have gave up but this team has that little something down deep that alot dont have. You got to go through tough times to know if you have it! This team will make som :hungry: e noise