Bradley and Blackmon an instant classic...almost.

Ericblair

Bradley was beat Monday and today is Wednesday and they are still losers. Deal with it!! One team moves on and the other team watches the state tourtney from Cleveland. Still waiting on the video evidence you proclaim to have. Maybe you lost it behind the grassy knoll. Officials did not lose the game. Miles "F U " Morgan lost the game. Maybe now he can help coach the Bradley girls in the state tourney. OOPs sorry!!! They got cheated as well. TSSSAA conspiracy against Bradley.

I know that students are excited over the win and the first trip to state. Going to the center court was fine and accepted. I certainly don't mind cheering and celebrating. Lord knows our student section has the capabilities of getting rowdy if allowed to. However, Blackman students should not have been allowed to go in front of Bradley students and cheer, "There's the exit.....There's the exit.." I think anyone would have to admit that, that type of action was uncalled for especially after an ending like that.... It's over and everyone should deal with it now... But this type of thing should never happen again..

I admit, I'm not a fan of all the antics. However, the "Exit that way" chant is something they do after every win and has never been a problem before. It is the same as the old "Go start the bus" that has been done. The only difference is they usually do it from the stands with 30 seconds left or so. Obviously, they didn't have they chance to do it before the game was over, and they were already on the court celebrating and decided to still do it. It's not like their intent was to rush the court to taunt BC's student section. They probably should have canned it and moved on but tact has never been a strong suit from teenagers....from any school.

Edited by blazeburnin

Bradley was beat Monday and today is Wednesday and they are still losers. Deal with it!! One team moves on and the other team watches the state tourtney from Cleveland. Still waiting on the video evidence you proclaim to have. Maybe you lost it behind the grassy knoll. Officials did not lose the game. Miles "F U " Morgan lost the game. Maybe now he can help coach the Bradley girls in the state

tourney. OOPs sorry!!! They got cheated as well. TSSSAA conspiracy against Bradley.

And today YOU are still ignorant. Is that a lifetime achievement for you?

1. Miles didn't say it.

2. Bradley isn't complaining about any loss from before.

3. This is obviously a big deal so we continue to talk as long as morons like you taunt us and reply to what we have to say

4. Don't like it? Move on to something more recent since Monday was such a long time ago. Or better yet SIGN OUT.

Here it is guys....or it's all there is so far. I would love to see a video from the other side of the gym. It is basically of the last half minute or so of the game. At about the 45 second mark is where it starts. Bradley player has ball, drives for last shot attempt, slips and loses ball, Blackman secures and calls timeout. At 53 seconds you see #44 start to talk to ref, ref walks past #44, then at 58 seconds you hear the whistle for the Tech. You will also see at about 45 seconds the ref that called it was close to the scorers table and walking behind the action. This disproves the 30 foot arguement as nothing more than a fish tale. If he was 30 or more feet away, he would have had to run out of there. I would say 20 feet max and that is nothing. Although I've already seen some say he was 40 feet away. This time next year it will be 75 feet away.

Here it is guys....or it's all there is so far. I would love to see a video from the other side of the gym. It is basically of the last half minute or so of the game. At about the 45 second mark is where it starts. Bradley player has ball, drives for last shot attempt, slips and loses ball, Blackman secures and calls timeout. At 53 seconds you see #44 start to talk to ref, ref walks past #44, then at 58 seconds you hear the whistle for the Tech. You will also see at about 45 seconds the ref that called it was close to the scorers table and walking behind the action. This disproves the 30 foot arguement as nothing more than a fish tale. If he was 30 or more feet away, he would have had to run out of there. I would say 20 feet max and that is nothing. Although I've already seen some say he was 40 feet away. This time next year it will be 75 feet away.

it wasnt even that ref that called the tech. it was the other ref on the other end of the court. the ref that #44 was talking too did not make the call. get your facts straight.

it wasnt even that ref that called the tech. it was the other ref on the other end of the court. the ref that #44 was talking too did not make the call. get your facts straight.

My facts are straight. The ref that called it is the one you see walking up the court at 45 seconds (non-politically correct, but the black ref). The ref that #44 was talking to was the one he said FU to when he went past him. Then you hear the whistle. My point was, from the position the ref was in at 45 seconds there is NO way he could have or would have backed all the way out to 30 feet away from the bench as he was almost to the bench the last time he appears in the video.

That ref who was next to miles didn't make the call... He was the one who said he didn't hear it AND asked the African American ref who was obviously no where in the video bc that's how far away from everyone he was.... If he really wanted to do that and make that call. The referee who made the call was questioned by the official it was supposedly directed to if he really wanted to do that....

LOL!! I find it disturbing and sad that fans have to rant and rave about a grown man (adult) working a ballgame who has to CORRECTLY, by the rules, discipline a student athlete. I highly doubt a man who has achieved the HONOR of working a substate game is going to imagine or make up a reason to assess a technical foul on a player. Based on earlier posts, Mr. Morgan and others had been warned, but obviously Miles "FU" Morgan did not think it would apply to him at that precise moment in time. Unlike school, home, sports, and various other places where profanity has become all too common place, in a WELL officiated ballgame UN-sportsmanlike behavior will NOT be tolerated. Like the famous poem, Miles lost his head when everyone around him kept theirs (composure). This will serve as a life lesson for him that you cannot use profanity or verbally abuse another person when the breaks in life don't go your way. Unfortunately for him he had to drag his team-mates and school down to learn this point. Life is cruel like that. Lay blame at the feet of the person who perpetrated the act. To blame the official is to teach Mr. Morgan all the wrong lessons about his lack of accountability.