Spring Hill, can they win it all?

MC1992

I don't know why people are overlooking Spring Hill. They are probably the most seasoned team in AA. Everybody keeps talking about the teams CPA has beaten this year. But have they really beaten anybody? The tournament they won in Ky was horrible. I saw that someone on here mentioned the two "great" teams from Ky they beat and thought to myself, really? The teams they beat didn't make it out of their district playoffs. The team from Ca (Lutheran) they beat had one player, Gabe York and are not very good. They are done too. CPA played Christ School tight but who didn't? 2012 was arguably Christ Schools worst team in years. If you look at things closely, Spring Hill beat a Ky sweet sixteen team by 15. CPA hasn't played many teams that can play them man to man and pressure the ball. They will now. Spring Hill and Tech should be not be overlooked and one of them will win it all.

I have seen both teams play (CPA many times)(Spring Hill twice), I am not a fan of either team, but, in my opinion, CPA is a much better team. I would be fine if Spring Hill played and beat CPA, but I am just not sure it will happen.

IMO SH has just as much of a chance as anybody, unless, they play like they did against Giles at Giles. I think the score was 15-12 at half. You wont win many ballgames this time of year like that. If Giles could have hit a shot or half of the missed layups or used a timeout in the 3rd to slow down cpa the game would have been tighter. Not saying they would have won just not such an inflated score. I am pulling for SH and all Mid TN teams. Bring Gold back to 12AA GO RAIDERS!!!

Can u say EXPERIENCE!!!! Spring Hill has it. That's going to mean alot going into the state tournament. Those guys have been together for quite some time now, and they believe its there year. I agree!!! I am not even a Spring Hill fan, but I think they have what it takes to win it all. If the refs let both teams play and gut it out, I think Spring Hill can go all the way.

Can u say EXPERIENCE!!!! Spring Hill has it. That's going to mean alot going into the state tournament. Those guys have been together for quite some time now, and they believe its there year. I agree!!! I am not even a Spring Hill fan, but I think they have what it takes to win it all. If the refs let both teams play and gut it out, I think Spring Hill can go all the way.

Spring Hill has experience, within their region. Again,I call it like I see. As i've said many times, they don't play anyone. They look very nervous today. Does CPA look good, yes. But they don't look devestating. Stone Memorial will give CPA a better match up. Spring Hill's district is very weak. Now they will lose all this "experience" to graduation and back at the drawing board next year.CPA plays on bigger stages....Period.

• Upvote 1

I don't know why people are overlooking Spring Hill. They are probably the most seasoned team in AA. Everybody keeps talking about the teams CPA has beaten this year. But have they really beaten anybody? The tournament they won in Ky was horrible. I saw that someone on here mentioned the two "great" teams from Ky they beat and thought to myself, really? The teams they beat didn't make it out of their district playoffs. The team from Ca (Lutheran) they beat had one player, Gabe York and are not very good. They are done too. CPA played Christ School tight but who didn't? 2012 was arguably Christ Schools worst team in years. If you look at things closely, Spring Hill beat a Ky sweet sixteen team by 15. CPA hasn't played many teams that can play them man to man and pressure the ball. They will now. Spring Hill and Tech should be not be overlooked and one of them will win it all.

Again, it 5 o'clock do you want to retract this comment also

Spring Hill has experience, within their region. Again,I call it like I see. As i've said many times, they don't play anyone. They look very nervous today. Does CPA look good, yes. But they don't look devestating. Stone Memorial will give CPA a better match up. Spring Hill's district is very weak. Now they will lose all this "experience" to graduation and back at the drawing board next year.CPA plays on bigger stages....Period.

A 20 point blowout that was never in question, I would say CPA must have looked OK.